Morrissey in Portugal photo

Bly me matty!! A fag is someone who likes dicks in his ass and vice versa, not a cigarette.

Matty, er, matey, I think the word you're looking for is 'blimey'. I won't even address the rest. If you could refrain from posting as the epitome of erudition in future, you would do readers of this board a massive favor. It's not a skin that fits you. And you're not even funny; you're merely torturesome to the senses and sensibilities of others.

Probably he's just bored with the smartphone behaviour from Damon.

Does Damon smoke? Someone posted this old but gold photo from 2012 on twitter today and it looks like Damon's lighting up?

BzSTCl6CEAAKLek.jpg

They dress alike, so cute.

Not sure if damon is lighting up there.

Does Damon smoke? Someone posted this old but gold photo from 2012 on twitter today and it looks like Damon's lighting up?
Did you just say that for people to have no other option than to ask what the f it is you're talking about, or is that a genuine question? :)

^ Good to finally see a picture of Moshnu, Shiva's normally hidden three-legged "not all there" brother...(who has, it should be noted, the fearsome Power to Swallow Eggs Whole.)

^ Good to finally see a picture of Moshnu, Shiva's normally hidden three-legged "not all there" brother...(who has, it should be noted, the fearsome Power to Swallow Eggs Whole.)

You can't fake my gig. It's impossible. :cool:

@BLITZ PORTUGAL, Morrissey stated that the boss at Harvest did not know that there wasn't a signed contract and therefore WPINOYB is 100% Morrissey's property

BzSTCl6CEAAKLek.jpg

I think that's Jesse. He may be doing my signature move -- trying to read something on my phone in bright sunlight. Or... he's lighting up.

I think that's Jesse. He may be doing my signature move -- trying to read something on my phone in bright sunlight. Or... he's lighting up.

Are there any other photos from this? I honestly can't tell of it's Damon or Jesse.

I want to reiterate this is from 2012, not a current pic from Portugal. I just saw it on twitter today and never noticed the guy smoking (who I think is Jesse now that you mention it. He has Jesse's hairline or hair texture or something.)

I want to reiterate this is from 2012, not a current pic from Portugal. I just saw it on twitter today and never noticed the guy smoking (who I think is Jesse now that you mention it. He has Jesse's hairline or hair texture or something.)

The guy directly behind Morrissey with his hand in the air -- Damon is right behind his shoulder.

Well, I'm still awake from a sinusitis probably made worse by fags (...lulz) CG and I still have no idea why you're asking that, but yeah that lil dude is probs Jesse, either smoking or beatboxing ("yo yo cchrrr Morrissey in da place chrrr boom boom!")
If Major Dom ("ground control to Major Dom cchrr chrr yo!") is anywhere he's probably at the far back, you can just see his look, which I reckon is inimitable. Or else it's Taylor Swift -after chemotherapy, I don't know, I wasn't there.

Moomoo is on his way to the dentist's. I've just been and it's no fun when dentists don't realize your body is slow to react to an anesthetic injection and start working anyway. BUT it's no reason to look this silly. Right, Taylor?
http://www.popsugar.com/Taylor-Swift-Looking-Surprised-Pictures-26265891

Well, I'm still awake from a sinusitis probably made worse by fags (...lulz) CG and I still have no idea why you're asking that, but yeah that lil dude is probs Jesse, either smoking or beatboxing ("yo yo cchrrr Morrissey in da place chrrr boom boom!")
If Major Dom ("ground control to Major Dom cchrr chrr yo!") is anywhere he's probably at the far back, you can just see his look, which I reckon is inimitable. Or else it's Taylor Swift -after chemotherapy, I don't know, I wasn't there.

Moomoo is on his way to the dentist's. I've just been and it's no fun when dentists don't realize your body is slow to react to an anesthetic injection and start working anyway. BUT it's no reason to look this silly. Right, Taylor?
http://www.popsugar.com/Taylor-Swift-Looking-Surprised-Pictures-26265891

Yes! I see Damon now. His eyes are right above the man who is waving's arm. Everytime I see a photo of Moz out in public I play a game: Where's Major Domo?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom