Morrissey interview in Walla (Israel) - health update; new album written, looking for distribution

Newish, but not surprising.

Morrissey issues health update following cancer treatment - NME.com
Former Smiths frontman also confirms that next album is 'written'

Post by mcrickson:

Great news from the linked Walla (Israel) interview (Google translation to English):

"The new album is already written - but I need to find a distribution contract. It is impossible to find a record deal, so we're going to record the album ourselves once we find someone who could disseminate it and make it accessible worldwide."

Original Walla interview article (Hebrew)

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is true then I'm sure we all welcome a new album with open arms and ears. If it's as good as World Peace I'll be very happy.

Agreed. Just listened to it today. Love the album. "I'm not a man......."

This will never happen but I'd love Moz to do a song with Brett Anderson. Then a joint tour of Suede followed by Moz. I'd probably keel over in the front row.

So true. Beautiful words, Midnite. My heart is with Morrissey. I'm throwing my arms around him. I'm sure people's love helps him a lot to go through these difficult times <3 <3 <3

Thanks Countthree ! :)
Yea 100s and 1000s of people all around the world love dear morrissey, and Im sure hes really humbled by the fact and it helps him greatly 2 know it ! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom