Morrissey LA Weekly

mozarr

Forgiving Jesus
I'm moving and I have a bunch of these - they're in perfect condition. Anyone interested in buying them from me? I sold some to people overseas and had to just send the cover and article - the entire paper is very heavy and expensive to send the whole thing. I'll take offers - thanks!

bb11_1.JPG

Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.

How does one contact you?

I still have alot of these if anyone's interested. Again, if you want the whole mag - it's really heavy and costs alot to ship - especially to Europe. If you want it shipped cheaply, I can just send the cover and 6 page full color interview. I'm in the US. Thanks!

a4da_1.JPG

Hi - someone from Las Vegas emailed me and I emailed you back. Not sure if you got it or if your account marked my yahoo account as spam. Let me know. Thank you!

Mthe23 - I'm not in LA anymore. Sorry about that. If I can get a friend to grab one this week, I'll let you know!

I still have alot of these if anyone's interested. Again, if you want the whole mag - it's really heavy and costs alot to ship - especially to Europe. If you want it shipped cheaply, I can just send the cover and 6 page full color interview. I'm in the US. Thanks!

a4da_1.JPG

Hi I'd love to get a copy of the magazine? Please let me know how much you need?

love

Grim

a4da_1.JPG

FYI: It doesn't "cost alot to ship" if you're in the US, you can use media mail, and it would be no more than say $3 bucks.

Overseas? you're right on, it will be expensive, but states wise? not at all "expensive" to ship.

FYI: It doesn't "cost alot to ship" if you're in the US, you can use media mail, and it would be no more than say $3 bucks.

Overseas? you're right on, it will be expensive, but states wise? not at all "expensive" to ship.

Really? Only $3 to ship the entire mag media mail? Everytime I go to the USPS, it seems like their rates get higher and higher. Ultimately, the person can choose how he/she wants to ship. Seems that nowadays First Class and Media Mail end up being only a few cents different - so why make them wait a week and a half when they can get it in 2-3 days for 10-20 cents more. Anyway, it's their choice. Thanks for the info!

i will send a full copy of the LA WEEKLY with MORRISSEY on the cover to the first THREE PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME AT [email protected]...

FOR FREE. anywhere in the world!

you just can't have my over-sized posterboard:
mozzzla.jpg

Last edited:
OMG, you made a poster board...

I hate you, :tears:;)

I have a few of them. I sent one for free to a person that bought a Morrissey record from me, and I have thought of selling them but I'll wait. I do wish I had grabbed more of them. They were everywhere and they were free.

Back
Top Bottom