Morrissey Live @ Earls Court shoulder bag

Since the front and back of this shirt had smaller graphic on it, I was able to make this one into a shoulder bag (which is what I do best!)

The strap is 36 and half inches long, it is 10 inches tall and 13 inches across. Interior double pocket and lined in Elvis fabric. Same price as always 25.00 american and that includes shipping anywhere in the world. :)

It's a lovely bag - I just think it's too unsafe for person who uses a lot of public transportation like me ... someone would take my wallet out of it in a minute :(

But it really is lovely and I can imagine matching it with certain items of my clothing!

It's a lovely bag - I just think it's too unsafe for person who uses a lot of public transportation like me ... someone would take my wallet out of it in a minute :(

But it really is lovely and I can imagine matching it with certain items of my clothing!

If only I could install zippers.. its one of the few sewing things I cannot do! I suppose if someone did try to take your wallet out of your purse..you could beat him to death with your Moz bag.. *a heavenly way to die*?

Back
Top Bottom