morrissey london tickets

hazy1971

Just recieved a mail from LONDONTICKETSHOP ,according to them tickets are on sale now ,word of warning this site is a rip off.Many ppl have never recieved their tickets .:mad:

Just recieved a mail from LONDONTICKETSHOP ,according to them tickets are on sale now ,word of warning this site is a rip off.Many ppl have never recieved their tickets .:mad:

BULL. SHIT.

The presale starts tomorrow. Don't give your money to unofficial agents or touts.

By the way, good luck everyone on getting tickets. Especially those helping me out. Oh yes.

Peter

They are probably already re-selling the tickets they will buy tommorrow morning on the pre-sales page of gigsandtours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BULL. SHIT.

The presale starts tomorrow. Don't give your money to unofficial agents or touts.

By the way, good luck everyone on getting tickets. Especially those helping me out. Oh yes.

Peter[/QUOTE

Just going on info given to me by friends . Having lost money from a DIFFERENT ticket site i wouldnt like anyone else to go through that .We live and learn.

BULL. SHIT.

Peter[/QUOTE

Just going on info given to me by friends . Having lost money from a DIFFERENT ticket site i wouldnt like anyone else to go through that .We live and learn.

Oh, please don't get me wrong. I'm not saying you provided inaccurate information, I'm just saying that agencies that say they can provide tickets when plainly they can't are talking bullshit. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Peter

Back
Top Bottom