Morrissey mentioned briefly in Children In Need Concert

In fairness this aping Morrissey thing has been going on quite a while with Blobby Williams. I remember at the turn of the century he was in Q magazine and the shoot looked like Morrissey in the NME around 1991.

I quite liked his last single, Feel and his dancing in Could It Be Magic/ If I met him in the street though I'd smack him in the face

This kind of trivia is frankly boring and pointless.Robbie is a fat bastard and Jedward should be shot.

I like Robbie Williams. I quite like his new song and he's got a few gems in his canon. And really, lots of people have quiffed hair, not all of them are aping our man.

Re: Morrissey mentioned briefly in article about Children In Need Concert, in a quote

Morrissey would kick Robbie Williams in the eye, most probably!

Re: Morrissey mentioned briefly in article about Children In Need Concert, in a quote

Morrissey would kick Robbie Williams in the eye, most probably!

:rolleyes:

Morrissey won't be nasty to Robbie, as long as Robbie keeps praising Morrissey.
Someone posted that he turned down Robbie's request for duet at Brit Awards anyway.

Last edited:

:rolleyes:

Morrissey won't be nasty to Robbie, as long as Robbie keeps praising Morrissey.
After all Robbie is a fellow Mancunian.

Actually Robbie was born in Stoke-On-Trent.

Thanks for correcting me, it doesn't matter where Robbie was born.

Thanks for correcting me, I don't care where Robbie was born.

You're very welcome...

but don't quote him as being a Manc then if you don't care.:head-smack:

Bit like saying Moz is a from Glasgow.:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom