Morrissey Myspace contest 2 free tix

suparni

human being
Morrissey's myspace blog has just posted a blog announcing a contest through which winners can win two free tix to a Cali show. You have to post a comment on that particular blog as to why you should be the lucky winner... and you just might be!

good luck westcoasters.

Morrissey's myspace blog has just posted a blog announcing a contest through which winners can win two free tix to a Cali show. You have to post a comment on that particular blog as to why you should be the lucky winner... and you just might be!

good luck westcoasters.

Oh Those pissed about San Diego...Here's your chance

Moz Bulletin in Myspace

Monday, June 04, 2007

Giving away a pair of tickets to see Morrissey perform in Bakersfield

Post a comment below this blog entry explaining why you deserve a pair of tickets to see Morrissey perform in Bakersfield, CA on June 10. On Friday, the person who gives the most entertaining reason will receive 2 tickets to the show (to be retrieved at will call).

Please note that no transportation, accommodations or backstage passes will be provided - just two tickets to this particular show.

Good luck!

12:33 AM - 0 Comments

http://www.myspace.com/morrissey

So... he is waiting for comments :)

Re: Moz Bulletin in Myspace

Monday, June 04, 2007

Giving away a pair of tickets to see Morrissey perform in Bakersfield

Post a comment below this blog entry explaining why you deserve a pair of tickets to see Morrissey perform in Bakersfield, CA on June 10. On Friday, the person who gives the most entertaining reason will receive 2 tickets to the show (to be retrieved at will call).

Please note that no transportation, accommodations or backstage passes will be provided - just two tickets to this particular show.

Good luck!

12:33 AM - 0 Comments

http://www.myspace.com/morrissey

So... he is waiting for comments :)

Pissed off San Diego People...START YOUR BLOGGING

"performing"
PERFORMING!!!!
Morrisseyeth doth noth performeth.

um...ahhh...what in the f***?!?!

i clicked on the link on "below this blog entry" and it took me to MY blog?!?!?

because MYSPACE IS THE DEVIL

Go to Moz´s my space and look at the blog.

well, i'm just sayin' coz you know that it would be a miracle if i were anywhere outside of the Texas state line anytime soon. the people of CA can breathe easier knowing that i'm not an entrant.

well, i'm just sayin' coz you know that it would be a miracle if i were anywhere outside of the Texas state line anytime soon. the people of CA can breathe easier knowing that i'm not an entrant.

I posted a Texas appreciation thread elsewhere :)

I posted a Texas appreciation thread elsewhere :)

are you going to hint where you put it?

are you going to hint where you put it?

Off-Topic...

Except now it's degenerating into an argument about racial intolerence...:confused:

Off-Topic...

Except now it's degenerating into an argument about racial intolerence...:confused:

uhhh....ok. that doesn't make me very interested.

uhhh....ok. that doesn't make me very interested.

no...now I'm basically speaking up in favor of illegal immigrants

no...now I'm basically speaking up in favor of illegal immigrants

you might have to hit me up when i'm in the mood to argue about stuff.

I got excited because I thought nobody had posted any responses yet, thus giving myself a great chance. But then I realized none of the reponses had been approved. And there's currently 222 kudos so that means that there are at least 111 responses so far, and the bulletin was not posted long ago.

Um...Is Bakersfeild accessable to me? Is it..in America,? :o
I don't know where anything is
AND on a further note...where is portarica?

Bakersfield is a city in the desert in California, north of Los Angeles and west of Las Vegas.

Do you mean Puerto Rico? That's a small island between Haiti/Dominican Republic and the Virgin Islands. It is a US territory, but not a state.

Right I can't possibly go, thank you

Yeah :o i fought with someone the other night over where it was
i was wrong

my question is: "entertaining" by whose standards?

Back
Top Bottom