Morrissey naked on this weeks Hot Press

The quote about Brett Anderson -- youch!

Morrissey covered a Suede song (My Insatiable One) and then seemed to get a bit jealous that they stole his thunder (and some fan named "Lisa"). But such a nasty quote in 2008? Brett's solo career seems pretty respectable, if small scale -- sticking to simple songwriting without much affectation.

There's got to be more backstory.

41D13R7A57L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

I wonder who's body?

i need help,someone of you guys can tell me what`s wrong with the hot press site,cos i just order a copy but they send me an e-mail saying i have to send my payment to a postal address they gave me,but i pay it with a credit card ,i`m sooooooooooo mad now,i really want that mag why it`s so dificult to buy it online,i can`t get that magazine here in mexico ): thanks in advance

Adjectives for the new topless pic of Mr. Morrissey please!!!

I will start!:-

Delightful, robust, handsome,virile.........

Re: Adjectives for the new topless pic of Mr. Morrissey please!!!

Divine.

Re: Adjectives for the new topless pic of Mr. Morrissey please!!!

Simply............... BEAUTIFUL

I like ROBUST tho for some reason ha ha

It's on the part of the photo that was cropped out when they Photoshopped Morrissey's head onto someone else's body.

Ahahaha you are so wicked!!How many men of Morrissey's age are that fit?:eek:

I just don't know how I'm going to buy my copy without going red.I blush at everything.Its the bane of my life.I only have to have a naughty thought and my face looks like a baboons bottom.:o

hi there;
these are the record stores that stock Hot Press in England, Scotland & Wales. The issue *should* get on the shelves there today, but may not in some till Saturday.

Fopp - Edinburgh (HMV)
HMV - Cardiff (New)
Zavvi - Bluewater
Zavvi - Brighton
Zavvi - Bristol
Zavvi - Buchanan Street Glasgow
Zavvi - Cardiff
Zavvi - Coventry
Zavvi - Cribbs Causeway
Zavvi - Exeter (resite)
Zavvi - Glasgow Fort
Zavvi - Leeds
Zavvi - Manchester
Zavvi - Meadowhall
Zavvi - Merryhill
Zavvi - Milton Keynes
Zavvi - Newcastle
Zavvi - Nottingham
Zavvi - Oxford Street London
Zavvi - Pavillions Birmingham
Zavvi - Piccadilly
Zavvi - Sheffield
Zavvi - Trafford Park

We're also carried in a larger number newsagents, but I don't have the list of those yet. When I get further information from our international distributors I'll update it on our website, but wanted to get this to you straight away.

Thank you! :D

*eagerly awaiting US distribution info*

Awww piss! I just got my knickers in a twist and ordered online when Zavvi stock it. I think the moral is don't panic and have some patience.

well, I'd always suggest safety first - ordering it direct from us will ensure you get one!.
seriously though, the levels of supply in international outlets tends to be limited and we can't do restocks to them in the way we can in Ireland.

well, I'd always suggest safety first - ordering it direct from us will ensure you get one!.
seriously though, the levels of supply in international outlets tends to be limited and we can't do restocks to them in the way we can in Ireland.

People who are living in outside of UK/Ireland always find some help through the forum.

Don't panic, we're happy to help you. :)

:horny:I think we can all fit in his bellybutton!!! :horny:

torsy.jpg

Tags
bellybutton filthy mind frink gerontophilia hairy chest masturbation photo
Back
Top Bottom