Morrissey Rarities

Mada

Reader Meet Member
Does anyone have any Morrissey rarities? Live covers? Unreleased songs? Bits of unreleased songs?

The only rare (or not so rare) things I have are:
Honey You Know Where To Find Me
Kit (Performed by Boz Boorer)
Ganglord
I Know Very Well How I Got My Note Wrong
November the 2nd (Remix of November Spawned a Monster)
Trash (live cover of New York Dolls)
Drive-In Saturday (live Bowie cover)

Does anyone have anything they'd consider rare?
I'd really love to hear and collect some more Moz rarities, so if anyone has anything they could upload I'd be grateful.

Take care,

- Mada

Well, I'm not so sure what's considered rare in the file-sharing age... but you can take a look at the list on Passions Just Like Mine (http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/moz-w.htm)

And if you need anything from there let me know... the only ones I'm missing are Journalists Who Lie, Oh Well I'll Never Learn, Skin Storm, There Speaks A True Friend, You Must Please Remember and You've Had Her.

davdavon

Isn't "Honey, you know where to find me" an instrumental?

My copy is, as are all the other "Miravel sessions" tracks...

AlbertFinney said:
I've got a few bits. I'm rather embarassed to say it but, how do you upload songs?

You can use websites such as: YouSendIt and MegaUpload

Then just follow the basic instructions ... :)

I myself also have a few bits and pieces that some may find interesting - I'll upload some tomorrow if I can ;)

davdavon said:
Yeah, the one from the Miraval Sessions is instrumental... but Mr Reynolds shared with us a version with vocals... you know where to find it.

Oh, wait, you don't. Here it is, then:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1XUD0NGX

Thank you very much!!

I paid for a Miravel sessions CD off e-bay, only to find it was all instrumentals from Alain, Gaz and the lads! Moz wasn't even in the country, probably!!! LOL

Thanks again, I'll download and take a listen.

Maradona said:
Thank you very much!!

I paid for a Miravel sessions CD off e-bay, only to find it was all instrumentals from Alain, Gaz and the lads! Moz wasn't even in the country, probably!!! LOL

Thanks again, I'll download and take a listen.

If you're interested in stuff from that period there's also the acoustic demo (with vocals) of Reader Meet Author (from Mr Reynold's treasures vault as well)... I can upload it if you don't have it.

davdavon

Back
Top Bottom