Morrissey recording new Janice Long BBC Radio2 session today ~ Broadcast next week.

Re: Morrissey recording new Janice Long BBC Radio2 session today ~ Broadcast next wee

God, I am so psyched to hear these songs.

:guitar:

Re: Morrissey recording new Janice Long BBC Radio2 session today ~ Broadcast next wee

4hrs to go, kids!! :guitar:

I am just reading this!! Is this show also on online radion? And else will anybody post the songs here for downloading?

It is on itunes radio I know, but I have to assume its on the bbc webpage as well. As per uploading I have to assume someone is going to do it.

I am just reading this!! Is this show also on online radion? And else will anybody post the songs here for downloading?

Don't worry - I'll be recording the session, as long as I remember to press play and record at the same time.
I'm actually quite excited.
It's the first output of Morrissey's 4th decade of songs, 80's, 90's, 00's and now the 10's, so his published back catologue will very shortly stretch from 1983 to 2011, from Hand in Glove to People are the Same Everywhere.
Must admit I don't hold out much hope for the quality of the songs themselves now that we know Street wasn't involved (and the song titles are a bit banal) but at least we (probably) have an Alain Whyte composition. There is also the (very) occasional example of crap song title, great song (Suedehead, Ask and, err, that's about it).
Roll on midnight!

Give me the songs before midnight!!! AHHH! I might be in bed with my teddy before the songs are released!!!! NAWWWW! *goes absolutely sick*

AHHH! I might be in bed with my teddy before the songs are released!!!!
This.

I'm yawning already.. teddy looks sleepy too. lol. I must strive on, going to have to get on the coffee.:thumb:

This.

I'm yawning already.. teddy looks sleepy too. lol. I must strive on, going to have to get on the coffee.:thumb:

Oh the joys of living in the United States and not having to stay up for things

I bet everyone will probably put the name of Morrissey's new songs on the - "What song are you listening to right now?" thread on the off topic posts! come on, I dare you! :D

I bet everyone will probably put the name of Morrissey's new songs on the - "What song are you listening to right now?" thread on the off topic posts! come on, I dare you! :D

weve got it all to come tomorrer:rolleyes:

I think everyone should put the song titles on the thread when the actual song is being played for the first ever time to us fans :D

3 new bloody Morrissey songs! LET'S START A FECKEN RIOT!! AHHHHHH! :rock: :swear:

No way am I staying up for this, but when I get up, I'll replay the feed and rip 256 kbs versions. Moz would expect nothing less from us. He wants us singing along tomorrow.

P.

Back
Top Bottom