41057_stephaniethebeautygal_morrissey.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is so "nineties"
It's now more "punish us".
I'm sure he is able to deliver that too. :D
We're heading to masochistic times.
Jump the bandwagon before you're too late! :thumb:
What would be your best Moz era Quando?

I first thought it was a make up girl on the crew or someone like that .
It has to be a selfie stick or him cutting somebody off the pic.
I wonder if anyone in the Marr family will attend the show or perhaps the man himself? Can you imagine? , Johnny joins Moz onstage in his birthday . Ok not .:D
Pity he moved out of Portland.

Pity he moved out of Portland.
His twitter still says Portland/Manchester? Although, in saying that, he appears to be brain damaged as per his re-tweets regarding Brexit, so...

His twitter still says Portland/Manchester? Although, in saying that, he appears to be brain damaged as per his re-tweets regarding Brexit, so...
He's not been spotted for a good long while, and didn't he move back to England when he recorded his last album?

He's not been spotted for a good long while, and didn't he move back to England when he recorded his last album?
I haven't a clue. I actually always thought he just lived in the UK full time lol

What would be your best Moz era Quando?

Everything from "Vauxhall And I" through to "Malajusted".
I love " Southpaw" and "Malajusted" and they both have a special place in my heart.
Nobody can delve so deep in misery times and turn it into art.

Mind you, I love his total oevre.

After the seven years of silence " Quarry " was for me like a horse finally drinking water just before starving to death. :)

Because of special, personal reasons I was smashed again with Worldpeace. It's hard to explain. I think it was a big jump to something new and I really embrace that album, with the great extra tracks on the bonus CD.

I feel it resembles one of Mozzers hardest, darkest periods and he tapped from those sources as a great artist should do.

Confront them and exploit them, in an artistic but very personal sense.
But still very recognizable and for me with a universal appeal with regards to the many emotions a human person goes through.

So, in a way, I just think his best era, in my view, is yet to come and the new songs are great and innovative.

Just my opinion.

Oh, by the way, I sometimes miss silly Moz, selfmockery Moz, turning everything upside down with songs you don't know if you want to cry or to laugh. Tried doing it at the same time. But that is impossible, so now I let it all just happen and sometimes I really have to laugh and sometimes I have to cry. ;)

Love the pic. I think Morrissey looks really great in it. I love that smile. It looks like he's having fun.

Everything from "Vauxhall And I" through to "Malajusted".
I love " Southpaw" and "Malajusted" and they both have a special place in my heart.
Nobody can delve so deep in misery times and turn it into art.

Mind you, I love his total oevre.

After the seven years of silence " Quarry " was for me like a horse finally drinking water just before starving to death. :)

Because of special, personal reasons I was smashed again with Worldpeace. It's hard to explain. I think it was a big jump to something new and I really embrace that album, with the great extra tracks on the bonus CD.

I feel it resembles one of Mozzers hardest, darkest periods and he tapped from those sources as a great artist should do.

Confront them and exploit them, in an artistic but very personal sense.
But still very recognizable and for me with a universal appeal with regards to the many emotions a human person goes through.

So, in a way, I just think his best era, in my view, is yet to come and the new songs are great and innovative.

Just my opinion.

Oh, by the way, I sometimes miss silly Moz, selfmockery Moz, turning everything upside down with songs you don't know if you want to cry or to laugh. Tried doing it at the same time. But that is impossible, so now I let it all just happen and sometimes I really have to laugh and sometimes I have to cry. ;)
I am discovering 'gems' from all albums from Moz and The Smiths, so I definitely don't have any favorite era/album as of yet. I hope the rest of this album turns out to be what you are looking for :) Anything for me is a bonus :thumb:

Look who it is ;)
moz.png

Once again home is a question mark but I hope for his own sake that him being homo doesn't come with a question mark.

LOL

That is so "nineties"
It's now more "punish us".
I'm sure he is able to deliver that too. :D
We're heading to masochistic times.
Jump the bandwagon before you're too late! :thumb:

I beat myself up on a daily basis!

P got it right, Robbie playing Popeye but a bit pale and need more spinach.

You people make me LOL

I beat myself up on a daily basis!

P got it right, Robbie playing Popeye but a bit pale and need more spinach.

You people make me LOL

Good idea, spinach. :)
Forgot about that completely.
Thanks for reminding me, Urbs. :D
By the way, where does Olive fit in, I mean in your story? :p

I know Portland is only about 3 hours away from Seattle, but I half wonder if all will go on as planned in P. Town. Good orchestra seats were still available as of today. Honestly, they should move the venue to something smaller in Portland and give the people who bought tickets a treat. Morrissey live at the Wonder Ballroom has a great sound to it.

Ok, fine. But only because I don't want him knocking on my door.
we'll come get you, dont worry! hmmm i wonder what we should do... what's something that all three of us will enjoy.... hmmm

incidentally someone buzzed my door today and i thought it was moz. it wasnt. i got all excited too :(

well, there's always tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom