Morrissey-Solo users rules thread

There seems to be to many bannings around here for little or no reason whatsoever. This forum is worse off because of it,you'll do whatever you've already decided your doing, but for the record my oppinion is Morrissey is a big lad, and i'm sure needs no help taking care of himself.

I am not sure I understand. Is the idea that the topic is boring and so annoying, or is it that it is somehow disrespectful to Morrissey?

Either way, I don't see how it would qualify for a special rule. There are many questions asked repeatedly, and there are questions that are far more invasive of his privacy, and just as disrespectful.

There are a lot of things posted repeatedly, sometimes by new people, that we have all seen before, but I don't think that is worth a ban. The site needs to evolve and change, and new people coming in can't be expected not to post things we have all seen before.

Beyond that, someone might have something new to say about a tired subject. You never know.

A discussion of where his mother lives, or photos of people that work for him, for example, are much more serious than speculation about his sexuality.

My final argument would be to Kewpie and Nugz. Does the fact that you are agreeing with each other on this not cause either of you to question your position? :D

Is Morrissey gay?

f*** off Kewpie you f***ing mong...only cus YOU agree with what Nugz says are you even writing about it!

If this is really about what the users of this site want then go read through some past threads and maybe reflect on how you act on this site......

this.

it doesnt intertwine with the TOS anyway so just for the fact people dont like it being discussed? put it on ignore then, dont post on it and finished.,easy.
so just for the fact you dont like a certain topic being discussed does not lead to a ban.

actually when you check it on GD thread titles it doesnt pop up often, only like once in a year-so its not like it is discussed every week.

jesus christ on a bike. the ONE TIME it's glaringly obvious kewpie was trying to joke around and you all freak out and take this thread seriously?? trust me, kewpie hasnt won me over just cuz she decided to agree with me (i was joking too, btw) but this is stupid. :straightface:

Ban me, please, I'm tired of posting on here. :(

Ban me!!!!!

hahahahaha :lbf:

jesus christ on a bike. the ONE TIME it's glaringly obvious kewpie was trying to joke around and you all freak out and take this thread seriously?? trust me, kewpie hasnt won me over just cuz she decided to agree with me (i was joking too, btw) but this is stupid. :straightface:

It's glaringly obvious that this is a freak out. :D

Calling people stupid because of a misunderstanding is stupid. I don't think this is the ONE TIME that Kewpie ever joked around, but I was suspended once for two minutes because they thought I put a banned person's name in a tag, when it was part of a song title.

So f*** off. :thumb:

It's glaringly obvious that this is a freak out. :D

Calling people stupid because of a misunderstanding is stupid. I don't think this is the ONE TIME that Kewpie ever joked around, but I was suspended once for two minutes because they thought I put a banned person's name in a tag, when it was part of a song title.

So f*** off. :thumb:

wow Dave, I see your mental condition hasn't changed much since I haven't been posting regularly.

it wasn't a freak out. I don't seriously care about what happens on here. I think I made one comment about JJ's ban, for example. it's just annoying when people don't see sarcasm. do you think I was really being serious about wanting to ban people for making annoying threads? cmon.

we just need an immediate topic change whenever anyone starts saying stupid shit about morrissey's sexuatlity. i propose a pancakes v. waffles argument. or we just post ICP gifs.

wow Dave, I see your mental condition hasn't changed much since I haven't been posting regularly.

it wasn't a freak out. I don't seriously care about what happens on here. I think I made one comment about JJ's ban, for example. it's just annoying when people don't see sarcasm. do you think I was really being serious about wanting to ban people for making annoying threads? cmon.

Wow Nugz. "Mental condition"? Christ on a bike and stuff. I get it now though. You think people were responding to your suggestion. No. Your name was in the post as the original person that suggested it, but people mistakenly thought it was a serious suggestion from a moderator. If it was just something you wrote I wouldn't have given it another thought. :thumb:

Wow Nugz. "Mental condition"? Christ on a bike and stuff. I get it now though. You think people were responding to your suggestion. No. Your name was in the post as the original person that suggested it, but people mistakenly thought it was a serious suggestion from a moderator. If it was just something you wrote I wouldn't have given it another thought. :thumb:

not really. i knew people were responding to kewpie. but as bad as she is, i really dont think even she would SERIOUSLY suggest banning people for making "is morrissey gay" threads. plus, she DID post it in the pigsty. and honestly, I kinda figured she was going for the kind of thread that "9 x fined" had made a while back. I know not everyone wouldve remembered that though.

anyway, since this thread has failed miserably, at least from kewpie's perspective im sure, I vote for ICP gifs.

How About...

...developing a subforum of faq for new fans of Morrissey/Smiths?? That way, older fans won't get annoyed and new fans won't get snubbed. The older fans could contribute their info/insight to the delight of the newcomers, and the newcomers could contribute their insights/thoughts to other Morrissey/Smiths fans.

Just a thought.

I'm serious, Ms.Nugz. :o

Aww...Ghostie...i'd really hate to see you go..you seem incredibely nice (Sorry if i misspelt the word "incredibely"..as i'm sure i did just now.). :(However, i do understand when one recognizes that one is an addict to the Moz-Solo forums and needs to break free, especially in the circumstances when there is no real news about Moz, they just have to do it,

Whether you decide to cut yourself off cold turkey or wean yourself off...you'll have my support either way.

Re: How About...

...developing a subforum of faq for new fans of Morrissey/Smiths?? That way, older fans won't get annoyed and new fans won't get snubbed. The older fans could contribute their info/insight to the delight of the newcomers, and the newcomers could contribute their insights/thoughts to other Morrissey/Smiths fans.

Just a thought.

the goal here isn't to make the internet a nicer place. it's to make morons feel like f***ing morons.

the goal here isn't to make the internet a nicer place. it's to make morons feel like f***ing morons.

Well..possibly, but shouldn't "morons" be introduced to a new media they have never been subjected to "gently"?? Or perhaps i'm just too idealistic??

How about we just develop rules for a Solow drinking game? Take a drink every time x happens, chug the whole thing any time Kewpie posts a link to an archived thread... I'd suggest more, but the only things I can think of are picking on specific people's quirks.

Well..possibly, but shouldn't "morons" be introduced to a new media they have never been subjected to "gently"?? Or perhaps i'm just too idealistic??
perhaps you should quit the internet while you're already way, way behind.

If morons f*** morons won't that breed morons? Oh wait, that's not what you meant. :guitar:

Aww...Ghostie...i'd really hate to see you go..you seem incredibely nice (Sorry if i misspelt the word "incredibely"..as i'm sure i did just now.). :(However, i do understand when one recognizes that one is an addict to the Moz-Solo forums and needs to break free, especially in the circumstances when there is no real news about Moz, they just have to do it,

Whether you decide to cut yourself off cold turkey or wean yourself off...you'll have my support either way.

Oh, I'm just being an old attention whore. I'll probably still be arseing around this place. But thank you for your kind words, Spinny. :)

How about we just develop rules for a Solow drinking game? Take a drink every time x happens, chug the whole thing any time Kewpie posts a link to an archived thread...

...and everyone gets naked and exposes themselves on webcam.

Just a thought.

I for one agree totally. :)

Back
Top Bottom