Morrissey to be on 'Later... With Jools Holland'

i hope somebody can upload this before it's been recorded.

i hope somebody can upload this before it's been recorded.

017.gif
046.gif

shawnxvx mentioned US channel which is showing Later in there.

I registered BBC mailing list, hope to see the recording of the programme. :)

when do you think they will record the programme , should I register there to get tixs?

Possibly 23/24 January or before Sunderland and Doncaster gig I suppose.

This is my first attempt to get a ticket of the show.
Hope someone who has been to see the recording in 2006 might give us info or tips.

Possibly 23/24 January or before Sunderland and Doncaster gig I suppose.

This is my first attempt to get a ticket of the show.
Hope someone who has been to see the recording in 2006 might give us info or tips.

yes, that would be ideal, where exactly are BBC´s studios I am trying to find the address but can´t find it in the website, need to see how far from the hostel it is :)

Someone who went to see the recording of the programme about 10 years ago said that it was in Maida Vail, but BBC sold it recently, not sure which studio they're using.

if it is like this our best plan will be to wait for Moz outside the studio,

Tuesday 29th? it also could be the Thursday he is free I think

Hmmm...I'd rather not invade his privacy.
BBC don't admit people who don't have tickets, there's no point hang around outside of the studio.
Audiences and the performers use different entrance, normally the latters use car park where access to the audiences are denied.
December 2006 I went to see Russell Brand show recording which was taken place in White City.
There was no chance of get near him except when he's playing.

Dougal later reported she saw Morrissey and the lads getting in the car at the carpark, but didn't approach them.

Someone posted in 2004 the show was recorded on Tuesday.

Last edited:
Excellent news - love Jools' show.

It'll be interesting to see what he performs. I think last time he played three of the Quarry singles - "Let Me Kiss You", "First of the Gang" and "Irish Blood" - as well as "There Is A Light", which was was playing on tour at the time.

I swear he has been on since. He performed some Ringleader material, You Have Killed Me, Youngest etc. He was wearing that dashing dinner jacket.
...but as I recall he had no interview in the 2006 appearance.

Somebody clear it up for me...did I dream this or did he go on in 2006?

Love PTxx.

No interview on 2006 show.

Jools asked Morrissey to join the conversation, but Morrissey didn't.

Was definitely on in 2006. Did "I just want to see the boy happy" with the maraccas at the end. Still have it Sky Plussed.

Back
Top Bottom