Morrissey to play Dublin

[Reliable] Punky here AKA Captain Sensible!
There is really cool hotel next to the Dublin venue - The Hilton at Kilmainham. They have good deals on rooms at the moment. It would be worth it for the luxury! :)
That's easy for a university professor to say, don't think the rest of us have quite the same budget :D

Bloody hell! :tears: I've been praying for a Dublin date..but I'm going to America in the middle of the night on the 28th and my Moz-gig partner in crime is going to England the morning of the 28th. Life is not fair! :tears::tears::tears:

ah man I hear you, I'm absolutely and utterly heartbroken myself, I'm going to America for the summer on Sunday, booked it in January, when I heard about the Cork date I nearly got a heart attack, and now this............it hurts :(

That's easy for a university professor to say, don't think the rest of us have quite the same budget :D

To be fair, I checked it out and you can get a double room for €155 -pretty much the same price as most of the city centre hotels.

Jaysus....for that price its probably a room in Marys Mansions.....:eek:

I wouldn't be partaking of the breakfast in that gaff

Poor you, we're going to see Damien 25th, Morrissey and NYD 26th and 28th June!!

Lucky sod - I can't go to Damo, and its only down the road from me :(. Seen him in Cypress Avenue before and it was excellent - very small venue, great atmosphere if you get a crowd.

Does anyone know what the capacity of this venue is?

This is the seating plan for the Leonard Cohen gig there:

11894s.gif

The Moz gig will probably be standing though. Iggy and the Stooges are playing a standing gig there before Moz and after Leonard Cohen. You should get some idea of the size of the place. By the way the date is now listed on Ticketmaster

This is the seating plan for the Leonard Cohen gig there:

11894s.gif

The Moz gig will probably be standing though. Iggy and the Stooges are playing a standing gig there before Moz and after Leonard Cohen. You should get some idea of the size of the place. By the way the date is now listed on Ticketmaster

Cheers for that.I agree surely the Moz concert will be standing but on the odd chance it's not I'll have block A seat 103 please.:)

Last edited:
Tickets on sale in 5 mins......................CHARRGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE

Back
Top Bottom