Morrissey will soon be promoting..................

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP to those who dont know me........
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP to those who dont know me........

The YOSHINOYA.......... He just signed a lifetime contract with the nice folks @ yo for exclusive merchandising. if you go in and buy 2 beef bowls,you'll get a limited edition morrissey single"I love the beef bowls". These are extremely limited,so get there fast. Also, if you buy more then 2 beef bowls,they'll also throw in a button with the YATQ on it.

Morrissey,said to be ecstatic about this new deal said this when approached" Well,I've always been a fan of the yo. Ever since my man the PIMP turned me onto it,I just can't get enough of it".

So do you think this food is a good alternative to hamburgers like the line in one of your songs???

Morrissey:" oh yes,the yoshinoya is wonderful. Stay away from the salmon bowls,like the PIMP said,they are yuck. I try not to eat them. I'm thinking of getting a Yoshinoya built into my houese with the royalties from this disc.

Really???? Moz" of course,they are brillaint and I have the room,so why not? by the way,you know anyone who wants to buy a grand piano?? I've had this thing for years now and I still cant play it. I'll give you a great deal on it????. That's where I'm putting the yo".

Can i come and hang with you and Mr.Improper once you build the yoshinoya in your home??? "absolutely not. Infact,if i see you anywhere near my place again,I shall get out the cat of nine tails and whip you across your face with it".

Take it easy Your majesty...take it easy.