Morrissey's attitude to women?

I agree with you that action shows more than words and when it comes to action he is far behind. I went to a concert of a band in August which ironically I had thought last year to lack behind Morrissey and I even had thought of holding him up against them. But as I stood there and watched their female guitar backliner and then the band on stage I became aware that it is not them who is lacking behind, it is Morrissey.

Why do you think he's behind? Are you of the opinion that Morrissey is unfair to women?

Why do you think he's behind? Are you of the opinion that Morrissey is unfair to women?

No, not women as such. Obviously he is very generous towards the women who suit his personal needs. As is the case with everybody.

Ok so we've covered "Morrissey's attitude towards chicks", should we cover "Morrissey's attitude towards chickens" now?

Like, what would he do if he saw Mexican chickens in danger of being killed by Mexican Musicians for video purposes? To the rescue would he ever come? (for the Mexican chicks, I guess the answer would be no, he'd just watch.)

(Yes Chrissie? You want a word with Morrissey? But Chrissie it was for rock'n' roll! OK Well Chloe's first, wait for your turn. :rolleyes:)

Even with a blocked nose I can smell trouble...Is something wrong with your nostrils Morrissi? Or are you just planning on importing an avian latino virus this time? Oh that was a hint? Loud nasal Mexican music? A hint?

quack quack Ingraaaaaataaaaaaa quack quack

Does anyone have the quack to work this out? (the Quack, and how to get it.) ("Ay! Muy ingeniosooooo! Me estas mataaaaando!" etc)

Tags
bitches & hos
Back
Top Bottom