Morrissey's gig in Lyon cancelled (updated)

Re: Morrissey's gig in Lyon postponed

Total speculation, but maybe Boz? He has been unusually quiet on facebook for days.

Whenever dates start to get cancelled everyone remains quiet on social media.

Anyone know if the Lyon gig is being rescheduled? Lost so
Much money trying to see Moz, 3 gigs I've travelled to have all been cancelled :((

"Dahling: if I spent my time actually "badmouthing Moz", I don't think he'd have anything to complain about."

(I'm joking. YOU keep doing whatever it is you do, young employee. Cos I'm sure you're doing it well. No one here will steal your job. Here, five pence for your trouble. Go buy a slice of gruyère for your mother!)

Employee? *scoffs* Oh you've no idea whatsoever. None at all. Assumption fail. Whilst no one here would want to steal "my job", I'm sure they'd love to be in the same position.

Besides..5p can't get me a slice of cheese around these parts, and my mother doesn't eat Gruyère :p

Thanks for the lulz.

Much money trying to see Moz, 3 gigs I've travelled to have all been cancelled :((

If all goes well it will be rescheduled in December. :)

Total speculation, but maybe Boz? He has been unusually quiet on facebook for days.

He had an ingrown toenail and the usual mild attack of Francophobia: he'll live. :)

;)

and my mother doesn't eat Gruyère :p

She's missing out. :)

Speaking of which, I've got a backyard that's empty if anyone wants to reschedule te Lyon gig. But you'll have to BYOB (no, not "bring your own boorer", he wouldn't like it here.) I think it can hold about 50 people, and there are loads of trees you can climb on to get a better view of Jesse.

Ever the helping hand...

...Influenza always reminds me of Oscar Wilde's mother.

"-Oh, that's a 39 on the hilarity thermometer this side of Switzerland."

...Is iiiit? :*

will you lot never learn,move on save yourselves.the blokes gonna end up a cruise ship crooner,all the good days have gone

this way no one can ask those awkward questions.

This is the risk you run traveling to see him. He's unreliable and you should know that.

.the blokes gonna end up a cruise ship crooner

Well, that's fairly obvious. It's the next logical step after Switzerland. Singing to blue-haired ladies and Julia on the Loveboat, in company of good Sir Cliff. All the hits! "I know it's Alzheimer"... "Granny in a Coma"...

Yes ...He's ageing really fast, all of a sudden. Even the list of places he goes to when he tours reminds one of the itinerary of a coach tour for seniors ("the oldest fair in Switzerland!").

It would depress anyone under 55 really...

Somebody please point me to an example of a show being cancelled/postponed by any other artist because "the touring party" has fallen ill. It just does not happen. Musicians play with the sniffles. Crews set up a stage even with a tummy ache. This is a Morrissey-only phenomenon - a world where the phrase 'the show must go on' does not exist.

Meaning, this is a bunch of BS.

Just 3 weeks ago I went to Cologne to see Roddy Frame and the show was cancelled spontaneously because of illness of the touring party. so this happens...

Just 3 weeks ago I went to Cologne to see Roddy Frame and the show was cancelled spontaneously because of illness of the touring party. so this happens...

all this talk of touring party reminds me of it aint half hot mum-as in concert party-much the same thing only morrissey situation funnier (showing me age with it aint half hot mum)

Bowie couldn't sell out the O2 for 2 months, Bowie is a sell out, Bowie doesn't like pussy, Bowie is a pussy, how many gigs has Bowie done in the last 10 years? How many has moz done? Morrissey is the top man

All completely true, and let's remind that poster that Bowie f***ed Mick Jagger and Iggy Pop.

lynnda

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom