Morrissey's Star-sign, Paris & more

G

goinghome

Even though this blog entry was written in February this year, I didn't remember seeing it on M-solo before, so in case we missed it, voilá! - a few wary comments on Morrissey; a bit about his astrological chart; an admiration for the song I'm Throwing Arms Around Paris...

"...I'll not spend too much time on the chart. A few salient points: Sun is in the first degree of Gemini - the sign of writers. That doesn't lie. He started writing at an early age, a fanzine, letters and many articles. Later he turned to songwriting. Natal Mercury in Taurus (ruled by Venus planet of the arts and music) possibly propelled him in that direction.

He has the reputation among his peers and fans of being something of an enigma (as far as his sexual orientation is concerned ), a tad difficult, scratchy, hard-edged. There have been accusations that there's racism in some of his lyrics, even though his politics would seem hard-left. I suspect his natal Moon was pretty close to being right opposite his Sun, which would account for a seeming polarity in his nature, but in any case Jupiter opposes his Sun and Pluto squares it, both these aspects smack of inner conflicts.

Back to those lyrics "I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris". There's something of a debate going on among his fans as to their source and meaning..."
- http://twilightstarsong.blogspot.com/2009/02/morrissey-paris-love.html

Back
Top Bottom