Most memorable moz-solo members

Re:

snapyou

(+the others already mentioned)

Re:

WARNING

Do not hijack this thread.

If you want to keep fighting, please go to the pigsty.

If you do not stay on topic, you will be given a 3 day time out and subsequently 12 months ban.

You have hijacked the thread with your inevitable and predictable small man / small cock / huge vadge complex, running around like a little jumped-up Hitler.

You should f*** off to the Pigsty.

Mozmal - used to post numerous great live videos.

Yeah mozmal is cool, he's always posted good content plus Moz wrote to him in the 80's! How cool is that?!

- - - Updated - - -

You have hijacked the thread with your inevitable and predictable small man / small cock / huge vadge complex, running around like a little jumped-up Hitler.

You big brass balled motherf***er! :thumb:

Re:

tumblr_lovikiKVVK1qhxi05.gif

Who was that woman who used to be into glitzy white trashy shit who used to make fun of scarlet ibis' weight? And she always posted R Kelly's Real Talk video?

Who was that woman who used to be into glitzy white trashy shit who used to make fun of scarlet ibis' weight? And she always posted R Kelly's Real Talk video?

iamnicola

Grim O' Grady
Morrissey 23rd
Practicing Troublemaker
Daddy Cool

All banned for daring to challenge she who must be obeyed and her unfriendly way of being a unfriendly mod - she's even crawled all over this thread....

As for me, well I've been banned more times than Morrissey has cancelled a gig!

Here's the names I can recall being banned under

Jukebox Fury
Dukebox Dury
This Charming Ban
How Soon Is Ban?
At Last I am Banned
On The Streets I Ban
Boston Blue
Raymond J marks
The Goat

plus many more

And all for posting a pic of baby Hitler....... ;)

Jukebox ''Come On City'' Jury

Grim O' Grady
Morrissey 23rd
Practicing Troublemaker
Daddy Cool

All banned for daring to challenge she who must be obeyed and her unfriendly way of being a unfriendly mod - she's even crawled all over this thread....

As for me, well I've been banned more times than Morrissey has cancelled a gig!

Here's the names I can recall being banned under

Jukebox Fury
Dukebox Dury
This Charming Ban
How Soon Is Ban?
At Last I am Banned
On The Streets I Ban
Boston Blue
Raymond J marks
The Goat

plus many more

And all for posting a pic of baby Hitler....... ;)

Jukebox ''Come On City'' Jury

Every person you just named should be allowed back. The first time I was banned, I hadn't even violated the TOS. There should be some kind of "Kewpie Victim Reparations" or something...

Re:

Every person you just named should be allowed back. The first time I was banned, I hadn't even violated the TOS. There should be some kind of "Kewpie Victim Reparations" or something...

Yeah when I was banned 100 years ago under my original name of The Bicycle Tragedy I think she just didn't like me; she banned me and I don't think I had really done anything wrong. Even when I still occasionally try to log in to it, just out of curiosity, it still says "Banned. Reason given: no reason given. Date the ban will be lifted: never." :rolleyes:

So when that was nixed I tried a few variations on the name; all were immediately banned and stay banned to this day with ( I think) the exception of "Bike Tragedy," which I think was released after 12 months but by then I had forgotten about it and had tried a few other random handles in the subsequent years; all were 12-month banned pretty much from the start, and eventually I gave up until I randomly tried again one day in 2011 using the name Skylarker, because I was listening to XTC and it was the first name I could think of. For some reason I was given the green light and have had it ever since. This was right around the same time you were finally unbanned as well. In fact I think that when I saw they had let you back in I thought, "well maybe I will try one last time, too."

I still would like to go back to The Bicycle Tragedy if David would let me. Just because it was my original choice and it never really got to breathe. I even asked David about a year ago and he seemed open to the idea but said no because it would encourage trolls to return and make alternate handles, etc, something like that, and also because I had already established an online voice here as Skylarker and he said it would seem strange to randomly change.

I think I do have a few alternate handles floating around the ether...Blue Toe, Ex Ted, and maybe as I say some old ones from the original ban period. But yeah if I had my choice I'd go back to The Bicycle Tragedy and never post under this handle again. Maybe one day I can talk David into it.

I wonder how it would be if David took a cursory look at the names in this thread, and some of the people banned over the years, and he did a kind of blanket exoneration....maybe not blanket, because I'm sure there have been a few assholes who truly deserved what they got. But yeah I wonder how it would affect things here if maybe over the course of a month or two he reviewed the penalties and bans for former members -at least ones who had established decent post counts before getting killed- and he let back the ones who hadn't done anything too severe.

To be honest, people like Grim and M23 wouldn't come back on if they were paid, they've moved on......
I should also move on, but can't resist the odd post in the football threads and posting the odd snippet of news that no one has picked up on.
If the boss was to say JJ has been pardoned, I'd still decline to sign up. I'm happier being able to post anonymously but able to sign myself off at the end of the message.
At the time I was banned, people were posting all sorts of shit about Morrissey. I posted one picture of a baby Hitler, said it was a Mod and was banished from the boards. Say what you like about Morrissey, it's all fair game - say something about a Mod and you are off!
However there was also a bit of dishonesty from said Mod over a PM I sent to said Mod asking said Mod to not to keep mentioning me in posts. (The boss had told us both to stop discussing each other in threads). When asked to produce the said PM as evidence that it was a nice and calm PM from me, politely asking said Mod to refrain from mentioning me in threads, the reply from said Mod was that the PM was so nasty and insulting, the said Mod deleted it immediately.............

I questioned this with the Boss as to whether or not he thought if it was so bad the said Mod would have shown it to the Boss within a nano-second of receiving it (knowing it would get me a ban) or would simply just delete it without saying anything? - To me it just didn't add up but the Boss sided with his trusty Mod's point of view in the absence of evidence.....

Therefore, until the said Mod is no longer a Mod, my presence here will be limited, which is fine for me.... the days of spending half the day here (as I did) are long gone.

Jukebox ''Come On City'' Jury :thumb:

There is actually much more to each individual case than the simplified cases made here. As I have mentioned before, the baby hitler photo was not the sole reason for the ban, just the final straw. Trolls are good at leaving out details that don't support their side of the the story.

To be honest, people like Grim and M23 wouldn't come back on if they were paid, they've moved on......
I should also move on, but can't resist the odd post in the football threads and posting the odd snippet of news that no one has picked up on.
If the boss was to say JJ has been pardoned, I'd still decline to sign up. I'm happier being able to post anonymously but able to sign myself off at the end of the message.
At the time I was banned, people were posting all sorts of shit about Morrissey. I posted one picture of a baby Hitler, said it was a Mod and was banished from the boards. Say what you like about Morrissey, it's all fair game - say something about a Mod and you are off!
However there was also a bit of dishonesty from said Mod over a PM I sent to said Mod asking said Mod to not to keep mentioning me in posts. (The boss had told us both to stop discussing each other in threads). When asked to produce the said PM as evidence that it was a nice and calm PM from me, politely asking said Mod to refrain from mentioning me in threads, the reply from said Mod was that the PM was so nasty and insulting, the said Mod deleted it immediately.............

I questioned this with the Boss as to whether or not he thought if it was so bad the said Mod would have shown it to the Boss within a nano-second of receiving it (knowing it would get me a ban) or would simply just delete it without saying anything? - To me it just didn't add up but the Boss sided with his trusty Mod's point of view in the absence of evidence.....

Therefore, until the said Mod is no longer a Mod, my presence here will be limited, which is fine for me.... the days of spending half the day here (as I did) are long gone.

There is actually much more to each individual case than the simplified cases made here. As I have mentioned before, the baby hitler photo was not the sole reason for the ban, just the final straw. Trolls are good at leaving out details that don't support their side of the the story.

The only difference was whilst I had maybe 4 (or however many) straws before the final one was used, The Mod in question had an endless supply which just gave the said Mod a green light to do basically whatever the said Mod wanted.
I soon realised we weren't on a level playing field........

The said Mod deliberatley changed many of my thread titles around (which she denied doing when I first informed you, then later admitting it when I had finally produced evidence and the said Mod had nowhere to hide). Then there were the PM's to individuals TELLING them NOT to post on certain threads that supported a tribute band that the said Mod did not approve of.
Then there was the PM's to another individual TELLING him under veiled threats NOT to post happy birthday threads in off topic (ironically the said Mod a week later posted a ''Happy Birthday Morrissey-solo thread!)
All I ever did was challenge these three (there were more but can't recall) abuses of Moderating Powers in open forums so members could see the devious shenanigans going on behind the scenes. Each time you stood by the said Mod and let the said Mod carry on regardless.
I trolled (your term, not mine) in the open forum, the said Mod trolled members via PM's.
Needless to say, I got binned, The said Mod didn't.

You have stated your side several times and I have listened, since this banning I look more carefully at disputes. Not just the reaction but also those who incited any flare-ups. There actually haven't been many bans for a while as trolling posts are moved to the pigsty and there are more warnings.

Bans mentioned are generally not permanent, if there is good behavior I'll take a look after a year, but if a user continues to troll anonymously the ban lifting won't be considered.

The only difference was whilst I had maybe 4 (or however many) straws before the final one was used, The Mod in question had an endless supply which just gave the said Mod a green light to do basically whatever the said Mod wanted.
I soon realised we weren't on a level playing field........

The said Mod deliberatley changed many of my thread titles around (which she denied doing when I first informed you, then later admitting it when I had finally produced evidence and the said Mod had nowhere to hide). Then there were the PM's to individuals TELLING them NOT to post on certain threads that supported a tribute band that the said Mod did not approve of.
Then there was the PM's to another individual TELLING him under veiled threats NOT to post happy birthday threads in off topic (ironically the said Mod a week later posted a ''Happy Birthday Morrissey-solo thread!)
All I ever did was challenge these three (there were more but can't recall) abuses of Moderating Powers in open forums so members could see the devious shenanigans going on behind the scenes. Each time you stood by the said Mod and let the said Mod carry on regardless.
I trolled (your term, not mine) in the open forum, the said Mod trolled members via PM's.
Needless to say, I got binned, The said Mod didn't.

You have stated your side several times and I have listened, since this banning I look more carefully at disputes. Not just the reaction but also those who incited any flare-ups. There actually haven't been many bans for a while as trolling posts are moved to the pigsty and there are more warnings.

Bans mentioned are generally not permanent, if there is good behavior I'll take a look after a year, but if a user continues to troll anonymously the ban lifting won't be considered.

Yes you listened. But deep down you know more action should have been taken against the said Mod. But I appreciate she spends a lot of time doing work you would not have time to do and many others wouldn't care to do, so that (I suspect) over rode any action that would have been taken had the individual not been a Mod. It's your site, do as you please - no arguements with that, just a little more transparacy wouldn't have gone a miss at the time.

The fact you have allowed these posts and responded is a credit to yourself. My issue has never been with yourself but the other individual involved who (in my opinion) purposely / deliberately lit the fuse, knowing eventually I would respond accordingly and then as I let rip, she stood back on the sidelines playing little miss innocent.
It is quite telling that the individual has crawled over the first few pages of this thread - yet failed within 24 hours to make any comment on my allegation concerning the ''deleted'' PM I sent the individual and there will be silence too from the individual regarding changing my titles, sending PM's to friends about the tribute band and a PM to a friend about birthday threads. Silence represents guilt.
No one is innocent, but some are more guilty than others.......

Back
Top Bottom