Moz lookalikes

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Have we had a Moz lookalikes thread? Kewpie will tell us. Mark from The States comes pretty close. I have the telly on watching the darts, and my other half reckons this chap (Ross Montgomery) looks like the Mozster. What do you think? Any more?

5bz2np.jpg

Peter

If you were trying to describe Morrissey to someone who'd never seen him, they might end up with a mental picture something like that. Except... that's quite a lot of chest hair. :sick:

If you were trying to describe Morrissey to someone who'd never seen him, they might end up with a mental picture something like that. Except... that's quite a lot of chest hair. :sick:

Yeah but Morrissey's definitely The Boss, so I love it! :D

I just tried to find the post I made a while ago that has a video of an old guy in a job centre in Leicester that looks like Morrissey but alas, I can not find it.

Peter, you really should have stopped at "watching the darts"
isnt that shameful enough? but no you proceed to post a pic of someone who would resemble moz if a blind stupid person gave the description.

*doh* :p

Peter, you really should have stopped at "watching the darts"
isnt that shameful enough? but no you proceed to post a pic of someone who would resemble moz if a blind stupid person gave the description.

*doh* :p

Aw. I like Darts. It's one of the few things I'm good at. Both my Dad and Grandad were champions. And it was Mrs Skinny who spotted the lookalike-ness. Should I really feel shame for all of this? :(

Peter

Aw. I like Darts. It's one of the few things I'm good at. Both my Dad and Grandad were champions. And it was Mrs Skinny who spotted the lookalike-ness. Should I really feel shame for all of this? :(

Peter

No. Is watching darts in England like watching bowling championships on Saturday afternoon in America?

1959, the only champ with a quiff and specs I could find. :)

image114.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, what's wrong with darts, culturally? We have lots of Irish bars around here, so a row of dart machines is standard. We just went and played the other day, in fact. I don't think I'd like to watch it on TV, though.

No, I don't think that's a sweater.

every now and then i think hugh dennis looks a little like him. i can't find any pictures to back this up though.

Hugh_Dennis_1.jpg

and i love watching darts on the telly.

My brother told me the same thing about the similarity between Moz and Tarantino which I just couldn't really imagine. Until now.

Lots of things have "Smith" on them. It's only the most common name in the English language, or something like that.

Many airport baggage xray machines bear a "SMITHS" brand tag. Also, there is a company that produces phlebotomy supplies under the brand name "Smiths." Yes, I fly and have my blood drawn often. ;)

my fellow americans are always challenging me to a game of darts
i always crush them, though i rarely play like i did when i was a kid
however, i do think that being good at darts is just in the genes(on my mom's side with me)
british people are very good at throwing small sharp pointy things
its in the blood and to hell with the rest of the world! :p

My paternal grandad looks a bit like Morrissey, if Morrissey was 20 years older and allowed his eyebrows to look like this owl's:
Eurasian_Eagle_Owl.jpg

It scared my Dad when he saw the inner sleeve pictures with Morrissey looking down at the rolodex camera, because apparently there is a picture of my grandad doing the exact same pose. :D

Last edited:
Tags
lookalike ratko mladic
Back
Top Bottom