5. Isle Of Man
6. Bradford, England
7. Hawick, Scotland
8. Plymouth, England
9. Krakow, Poland
10. Eindhoven, Holland

...and I was there in Vienna, whoo!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if Moz keeps a score card after each show and what his criteria is for "enjoyable". I was at Plymouth and he didn't look much like he was enjoying himself at the time.

OMG I was in Vienna and the Palladium, shook his hand at the first during the encore, was front and middle, a dream venue and fabulous night, well worth going all the way there. The post show really made it though, all these like minds together from all over the place, was just heaven

Geoff from London

Hahahahaha. Eindhoven as one of the most enjoyable nights? He must be kidding right?

At Eindhoven Morrissey seemed moody and bored. There was absolutely no chemistry between him and the audience. I have to give the dutch crowd credit for cheering him on, even though it was obvious that he was performing with the same zest I have for doing the dishes or mowing the lawn. Just another job to do.

I can only wonder how bored he must have looked on the other nights of the tour.

troll

Jesse must've given him a blowie in the after show bubble bath that night.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that Morrissey does this. :lbf: I can't think of any other artist who would have the sheer cheekyness rank their gigs!

Nothing to do with the fact that I was at Hawick.

;)

Berlin in the top 3? Was he even there? The audience was half asleep.

I wonder if Moz keeps a score card after each show and what his criteria is for "enjoyable". I was at Plymouth and he didn't look much like he was enjoying himself at the time.

He was incredible at the Düsseldorf concert that he ranked high in 2009 and looked amazing.

Hahahahaha. Eindhoven as one of the most enjoyable nights? He must be kidding right?

Apart from you nobody complained about Eindhoven, on the contrary, everybody on Twitter was going on about how great the concert had been.

I really enjoyed the humour of those in Vienna on the internet. It is a pity that they do not post more in these forums or the humour gets lost with the language.

Berlin in the top 3? Was he even there? The audience was half asleep.

I bet he sensed that they were a rock audience and loved it. :D I was pretty amazed that the coolest video was shot by somebody who had been to Argentine with Die Toten Hosen! Where are these people usually? Cannot be bothered to post here? Rightly so... Hope his finger gets well soon, it was funny how he felt caught for a moment and then unfortunately stuffed the finger in the pants. :(

Statement.....

Thanks Morris!!!!! That was truly interesting to hear, I really don't know what to do for the rest of the day now I'm so excited. " OoooHhhhhhhhhh I could crush a grape".

Thankyou so much Julie Truly Tripe2you

I would have thought Copenhagen would have been in the mix, no? ;)

At Eindhoven Morrissey seemed moody and bored. There was absolutely no chemistry between him and the audience. I have to give the dutch crowd credit for cheering him on, even though it was obvious that he was performing with the same zest I have for doing the dishes or mowing the lawn. Just another job to do.

I can only wonder how bored he must have looked on the other nights of the tour.

Maybe there was just no chemistry between you and him? Ever thought of that?

OI MOZZA! I braved the riots to see you at Brixton lol, well we enjoyed you if you didnt enjoy us............ mwaa !!

No Ireland?, Dublin was at the top of his list last time he did this.

i made it to brixton and gambled on the riots no affecting the show. Great night, but did get roughed up by some security guys. Am i right in saying Mozza has his own personal security guy? and then the venune provide extra at the shows? or are they all his security?

Loved every minute of it.

I was at both London concerts. Loved both. Surprised Brixton wasnt his favourite one, of the two, he seemed happier. the crowd were louder. the athmosphere better. i could see better so it was my faveourite of the two, and someone gave him what looked like 3 LPs, and he examined them and put them in a row in front of the drums and he was delighted. i dont know what they were? anyone know?...

also on a different note i would just like to say a thank you two the two people who phoned for a taxi for me outside the gig as i had forgotten my phone?. the girl had an account with a company and got one for me otherwise i would have been in trouble as the taxi's dissappeared due to the riots. i didnt get the girls name, but the bloke was kamil. thanks a million. if your on here, give me a shout, and we can exchange numbers and talk about morrissey!

O yes there is the always negative Eric again,
Eric please go away, and go listen to some U2 records.
We don't want you here.
Eric don't go to Morrissey gigs anymore.
Eric , " if you don't like him, then don't look at him "

He should give a mention for each as what made them enjoyable for him. From peoples comments, what is enjoyable and makes a good night for the audience, isn't the same was what Morrissey deems enjoyable.
Maybe it has nothing to do with the performance on stage, but what happens afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom