Mr Reynolds says 'caring is sharing'....

M

Mr Reynolds

I promised more gems from the Reynolds goldmine ....

Here's a lil something to keep you all going...

Its a version of 'The More You Ignore Me The Closer I Get' from a soundcheck in 92, which is 2 years BEFORE Vauxhall was released, but shows the song virtually fully formed.

It's from a cassette so the quality isn't the best and it sounds as though Morrissey's microphone was "dry", without any effects, as there is a lot of 'popping' and sibilance...

I'll have to have a good dig around and see if I can unearth any more hidden gems...if you are all very nice to me that is ;-)

Mr R

http://download.yousendit.com/5B7D38DC4E8A7CA6

Mr Reynolds, no need to say that everyone here loves you and you are this board's hero.

I'd invite you for dinner if you came here...

Thanks again!

Once again, thank you very much!

I wonder about the voice though - the sibilance you mention makes the voice very un-Moz-like, I wonder if it could have been Alain singing, it sounds a bit like him. Anyhoo, thanks again.

Peter

> Once again, thank you very much!

> I wonder about the voice though - the sibilance you mention makes the
> voice very un-Moz-like, I wonder if it could have been Alain singing, it
> sounds a bit like him. Anyhoo, thanks again.

> Peter

First listen, I have to agree, I dont think that is Morrissey at all, maybe someone trying to sound like him

Any more info Mr Reynolds?

Re: Skinny, you're not easely fooled!!

Someone is jerking around with Mr Reynolds...

Very silly behaviour!

I did NOT post anything since 'Striptease'. Please try not to be fooled by such inbreds.

You will always know a real Mr Reynolds gem by its unparalleled sheer quality.

Please cease from using my good name whoever you are, otherwise Mr Reynolds will be gone from here like a summer cloud...

Mr R

I'm grateful and all, but if you're gonna be such a primadonna just leave. Don't keep threatening to go because some trolls (which everyone knows this boards is littered with) are bothering you. Your piss isn't perfume, you know?

> I'm grateful and all, but if you're gonna be such a primadonna just leave.
> Don't keep threatening to go because some trolls (which everyone knows
> this boards is littered with) are bothering you. Your piss isn't perfume,
> you know?

On the contrary, there are many here amongst us who think that Mr Reynolds does indeed urinate in the form of Chanel No5. Long may he do so. Why shouldn't he expect people to be nice to him? He is unfailing kind to us!

Toujours, toujours, la politesse!

> I promised more gems from the Reynolds goldmine ....

> Here's a lil something to keep you all going...

> Its a version of 'The More You Ignore Me The Closer I Get' from a
> soundcheck in 92, which is 2 years BEFORE Vauxhall was released, but shows
> the song virtually fully formed.

> It's from a cassette so the quality isn't the best and it sounds as though
> Morrissey's microphone was "dry", without any effects, as there
> is a lot of 'popping' and sibilance...

> I'll have to have a good dig around and see if I can unearth any more
> hidden gems...if you are all very nice to me that is ;-)

> Mr R

does anyone know what this is if it's not from mr reynolds? is it morrissey singing or is it alain whyte like uncleskinny says?
it certainly sounds like the lads playing the music but i agree, it sounds like someone else singing although it's very good to say it's live. i'd like to know more about this if possible.

Re: def not morrissey singing

no i don't think so either, but i'd like to know who it is. who do you think? alain? boz? the guitars sound like them. maybe it's charlie brown?

Thank you! Maybe this is where the rumour about Alain writing the *lyrics* for this track came from?

Back
Top Bottom