My first video ever... Please come and enjoy my demonstration of love to Morrissey

Re: My first video ever... Please come and enjoy my demonstration of love to Morrisse

Aw that was really lovely, you put that together brilliantly with the music :) Perfectly shows the beauty of Morrissey, I could watch an entire concert of him in slow motion I think!

Re: My first video ever... Please come and enjoy my demonstration of love to Morrisse

Nice work. Gorgeous and beautiful like the man himself.

Very nice, but are you taking anything to treat your condition?

Just kidding.

LOL, i think a few of us on here have a terminal 'condition' and it is resistant to treatment, any attempt at treatment just makes it worse :p ;)

That was lovely; I got butterflies, especially during the shot of him smiling; he has a smile that could melt the coldest heart.
It seemed very professionally done and you never know where making videos of your favourite artist may lead; do you have any ambitions in tv or film?

Anyways, I know you used 'Will Never Marry', but I think, as a gesture of goodwill Moz should spend his pre-show hours being the ultimate polygamist and marrying all willing fans in shotgun ceremonies, after which they will receive a kiss and be dispatched to the local tattooist to be emblazoned with the words "I married Morrissey".

Imagine the queues.

Ceci!!You are soooo clever.Its such a lovely tribute.One of my favourite songs as well.:D

Very nice, but are you taking anything to treat your condition?

Indeed. I hate to say it out loud, but your obsessiveness creeps me out. That said, I promise to send you any scraps of thrown shirts that I may catch at any upcoming shows. God knows I don't need them. Maybe you can use the DNA to clone the ol' man.

If that was the first time you used the programme then that was brilliant! :eek:

Keep up the good work,

Oh Ceci... that was beautiful...*sighs*...positively dreamy...

Using Will Never Marry worked really nicely...

xxx

Ooooooooooohhh Thank you Gentle kind!!!! That really gets me!! I guess that's what a creator (of anything) tries to pursue... People's feelings or try to transmit to other what you are feeling doing your work...

I found myself last night, at 3 or 4 pm, as I was advancing on, really touched and emotional, specially in the 1st gallery of still images... My chest tightened and my eyes welled up... As if I were seeing those homage videos after someone passes away... Ooohh... it was really strong and then I thought "I hope the rest feels something similar, so deep as I am feeling now"... I guess if I get only one person feeling the same, I'm already paid :) Thank you so much again...

trully trully beautiful! I can't even begin to express how much I loved it. I understand completely what you mean about the feelings of almost paying a homage to someone. Even though the persons not dead, it's those same strong feelings that come and creep up into you. On the first gallery, my eyes welled and I had a knot in my throat with a humungous smile on my face that couldn't be wiped off. :D It's amazing how something so simple of Morrissey can evoke such profound and almost elusive(is that the right word to use??) feelings in you. But they feel right, so they aren't to be questioned.

Thank you for this wonderful piece of work.....;) Nice to come home after a grueling day of school to this. ;)

Such a cute video :)
We love you mozzy

Ooooooohhh!!! I'm so overwhelmed by all of your responses... I really really wanted to "touch the fiber" (as we say in Spanish) of the heart and feeling... I'm so so glad that I could add a little of dreamy mist and deep feelings and emotion to your day... Because that's what I felt and I wanted to transmit when I choose the scenes, his gestures... I could have done much better, but I don't have much time really. Actually I'm like 6 hours short of sleep, so I guess tonight I'll catch up...

Trouble Loves Me: 1) I've always had this visual imagination awoken by music... I'm imagining movie scenes ALL The TIme, but I really mean it... AAAALL the time! lots of scenes, especially movie ends... I think I'm so good at the ends... But it has always, always to be with music... To me, none of what I want to do visually works without the power of music... Especially Morrissey's... Another magnificent artist for this purpose is Alan Parsons... My God!

Actually I was always inspired by Will Never Marry to make some other type of effects that I have very clear on my head, but I couldn't describe them with words... The software is really limited on that, so no way... But I¿m thinking of maybe getting some more pro software.

And while I've always always always wanted to film my OWN movie, I don't pursue a path in cinema or TV... But as soon as I have more time... YOu bet I'll start a new project!!!

2) I SO LOOOOOOOOOOOVED your idea of those massive fake marriages and specially the tatooes!!! BRILLIANT!!! :D

Last edited:

Wow that was really cool. Great choice of music. Sums up how we all feel about Morrissey. Very well done for your 1st movie.

It's really cool Ceci, well done - love it! :D

very nice ceci. in case you are looking for criticism, i would take out the very short, but oddly placed clip in which morrissey says, "I am what I am."

where's the concert footage from??

That was lovely, well done:)

Great job Ceci...nice video...I'm sure you already have ideas for your next video...It gets a bit addicting...I've made some videos of my family, and sometimes with some MOZ music in the background, and I know it gets addicting...:D

Seeing yours makes me want to make an attempt at creating one of Morrissey as well...

Once again...excellent video...and on your first try too... imagine how much better you'll get with experience!!!!!:)

Ooohhh!!! Thank you again!!! I'm sooooo happy at all your comments... you have really made my day... WinkWink... you know what... Once you see what you've done more than once, you start finding all things that bother you... And what I'd fix in the video is right that part yoy say... I would have softened the audio volume, so it doesn't feel so "cut"... but thank you for your words anyway... It also happens that the WMM software is so primitive, so even it has wonderful tools to be so basic... it lacks of many others so my hands get tied on that... But right now I'm quoting some more pro video editor, like Ulead or something like that because this is something that I always wanted to do in life and now i won't stop but I want to make it really good.

BTW, while I get a better soft, I wanted to ask any of you to upload Morrissey videos in WMV or mpeg or avi format, so I can take them home and try another project... My first limitation with WMM is that you can't import all file types... just some.

Thank you so much for all your support and kind words!!! I just wish I had the whole day to spend making these works :D

Last edited:

Very very good 1st effort , its a great montage + the track is excellent , I would also remove the "I am what I am" bit - but thats it

Ceci, my dearest, what a treat that was.
Beyond Frinky and onto a new level. Devotional, spiritual even.
That was 5 hours well spent. You have a talent there, do some more, please!

Ohhh Luuuuuuux, thank youuuuuu... Your words mean so much to me... I'll definitively do more, but I think I said above... I need more material in WMV, so if any of you has more Morrissey videos in that format or avi and mpeg at most, please PM me! or write to [email protected] THANK YOU!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom