"My Love Life" video

G

go_go_go!

I've only been a fan for about six months and just got around to buying the Oye Esteban DVD. I live in Arizona, USA, and I could swear that I saw some familiar scenery in "My Love Life", but it's tough to be sure. Does anyone know for sure where the video was filmed? It would just blow me away if it really was Arizona!

> It was filmed in Phoenix, along Van Buren St.

hey if you went to the show at the celebrity theatre back in august, van buren was just a block away. van buren is a awful place to drive on (ho's and druggies). i take van buren when i have to go downtown and everytime i drive that street, i can't help but think of that video.

> hey if you went to the show at the celebrity theatre back in august, van
> buren was just a block away. van buren is a awful place to drive on (ho's
> and druggies). i take van buren when i have to go downtown and everytime i
> drive that street, i can't help but think of that video.

Yes, i went to that show and stayed at a motel on Van Buren, and walked to and from the show. As well as going to get drinks and such while waiting in line. It was much more ugly than scary. Believe me, there are much scarier neighborhoods near where I live. I saw a lot of the signs that they show in that video as well, but I would never stay in any of those places. I stayed Super 8, and it was OK........but It smelled funny.

Back
Top Bottom