New DVD Release - Who put the "Shit" in Theo

• Thread starter seriously not arsed as I think even less of you
  • Start date
S

seriously not arsed as I think even less of you

Mr dresses as a man monday til tuesday, dresses as a wife wednesdy til the evening. Then, sits in the rocking chair whilst on the computer from thurs til the alarm clock goes off.

Why not admit defeat.

You've made a total wreck of Iraq, it's in a worse state than it's ever been in it's entire history.

Your war lord Georgie Bush is now even thinking of Iran.

Do you know Iran is not backward in weapons of mass destruction?

Do you realise (obviously I'll make exceptions for the lack of Geography considering the weapons of mass destruction are housed in a country that is oblvious to most others on the map) Iran is not Iraq,

Does your arse hole of a President realise...IRAN IS NOT IRAQ...

IRAN IS NOT IRAQ...

IRAN has developed many weapons of mass destructiion,.. you know the ones....that Iraq never did.

Let's look back in history shall we.

Saddam was your mate when things were going fine and you cared to sell weapons of mass destruction when he was fighting the Iranians.

What happened next...the Iranians didn't like the shitty puppet you placed in authority....he had to be evacuated...they ELECTED (HOW BLOODY DARE THEY?)
The Ayatollah!

He however, did not suit the American purpose, he had to be exterminated.

You see, how it appears to me and the rest of civilisation is.

America will befriend anyone who will tow the line.

Sell them cheap oil, allow bases on their land etc....

No one gave a shit about the Kurds being gassed, no one gave a shit about the Palestinians living in tents after being evacuated from their houses.

You are a big hypocritical shit.

Never dare me to defend the rights of the Palestinians.

I also defend the rights of the Iraqis and it looks like Iranians too in the not too distant future.

You make friends when it suits you and then have to sell the weapons of mass destruction to someone....after all...what else does America stand for.

Without a conflict or other, you'd put all the war mongering gun totin missile makers out of work.

You know and I know, American economy depends on selling (to themselves maybe) weapons of mass destruction.

Yoou had the audacity to condemn communism?

You are the biggest imperialist on this earth.

However, I truly believe you have bitten off more than you can chew on this one.

You've treated the thirld world nations like "non-thinking" for far too long.

It really is the end of the line.

Youve been drifting for a long long time.

I'm glad you took the time to type all of that, none of which I read, you silly old hag

Well good to hear. Had you bothered I would really be concerned about your state of mind.

Back
Top Bottom