New Moz photo by Andrew Quinn - "on Cut Throat Lane"

77500D42-92B5-41B8-8532-CD16DF7F4DA9.jpeg

UPDATE (April 17, 12:05pm):
Now deleted / made private on Instagram.

Slightly larger image still on andrew-quinn.com - link posted by The Alchemist:

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's good to see it!! . b! It's a very emotional photo. Moz, you're lindo.eh! I like that cardigan. Little by little it's coming back. Even though he left me there... Unable to hear it, and maybe never can, I still want it. Moz, you're special to me! I still love you and send you light and love. He is my Mozuchiss! You're very Mozuchisss in the photo, huh!! Oh yes you're Re Mozuchiss ❤️
I’m not sure what you mean by looking very Manchester,? he is dressed like a lot of people from all over the Uk ? In fact most people in Manchester dress more like Liam
My hope is he is spending more time in the uk and at peace .
I don’t think he actually spent much time away from the Uk , not really . A lot to of it seemed to be a way to sell a record .
Moz in LA , Rome , Mexico , all the time he was at his mums, mainly
I think I’m right about that , just going by what I heard .

he looks happy , don’t you think ?

Unless it's due to illness.
Or ozempic which lots of older brit pop stars seem to be on - Boy George , Adam Ant , Robbie Williams ( who always looks like a dead ringer for Freddie Star , he now also looks like Billy fecking idol ). I swear , the wife and Me were at an event in London two weeks ago and loads of them on were on it . I hope M isn’t taking that crap it’s very dangerous and the moment you stop you put way fecking more on than would have had lost . If he is taking it I’d blame that Simpsons episode

Or ozempic which lots of older brit pop stars seem to be on - Boy George , Adam Ant , Robbie Williams ( who always looks like a dead ringer for Freddie Star , he now also looks like Billy fecking idol ). I swear , the wife and Me were at an event in London two weeks ago and loads of them on were on it . I hope M isn’t taking that crap it’s very dangerous and the moment you stop you put way fecking more on than would have had lost . If he is taking it I’d blame that Simpsons episode
I don't know what they look like in Manchester, Moz always looked good in cardigan, not everyone looks good. In the photo it looks very Mozuchisss, I can't explain what Mozuchisss means it's something I understand myself and maybe some people. Greetings DB

I used to go out with the girl who lived at the house right next to this sign and spent a lot of time on there.

It's actually named because there was an abattoir on there, suspect Mozza wouldn't have been so keen if he'd known that!

I used to go out with the girl who lived at the house right next to this sign and spent a lot of time on there.

It's actually named because there was an abattoir on there, suspect Mozza wouldn't have been so keen if he'd known that!
Maybe that's why the portrait turned out to look like this.
IMG_20240505_202946379.jpg

Back
Top Bottom