nme article gig of the month article - here in all its glory

C

Charming

here goes:

charming.jpg

Burn in hell NME bandwagon-jumpers

"The man recently voted by NME as the most influential artist of all time"
What a load of crap, THE SMITHS were voted the most influential band/artist ON THE NME, not the world. Now they're trying to say they named Morrissey as the most influential artist on the world ever. They suck.

Publicity is publicity

> "The man recently voted by NME as the most influential artist of all
> time"
> What a load of crap, THE SMITHS were voted the most influential
> band/artist ON THE NME, not the world. Now they're trying to say they
> named Morrissey as the most influential artist on the world ever. They
> suck.

Whether the NME "sucks" or not isn't important. They are giving Morrissey the much needed publicity he needs. So what if they are inconsistant.

Re: Publicity is publicity

Of course any publicity is good for him and I'm glad he's getting some, but I can still have a go at the NME for being assholes. They have stabbed him in the back again and again, with horrid and totally uncalled for personal attacks. I don't care whether or not they like his music, that's a matter of opinion and they're entitled to theirs, but they have been extremely cruel and hurtful to him on a personal level. They have slandered him unfairly, and there are probably a fair few people in the UK who think he actually is a racist thanks to the NME.
Now they decide they want to pretend they have been on his side all along, and that is bullshit. They do suck.

Back
Top Bottom