NME special Morrissey 'Collectors' edition out now (released June 19, 2014)

I found this on marred's photobucket account...

wvz53q.jpg

Your marred single parody is more "Morrissey single-like" than marred's actual Morrissey singles. Minus the comic sans, of course. Only one thing, though... needs more barcodes.

I flicked through it in WHS, that was enough. Certainly not worth £5.99, fans will have seen most of it before, if not all of it.

P.
Feckin useless NME. I know I've seen that cover before too. Because I have it upstairs from another NME issue. Lazy sundrowners.

Feckin useless NME. I know I've seen that cover before too. Because I have it upstairs from another NME issue. Lazy sundrowners.

Yes that cover goes back to 2004 and to be precise an interview they had with Moz (Part 1 & Part 2).

Cheers Moz

I used to read the NME regularly for years, but it became a rather dull paper, so I stopped getting it each week @ 1994....so, I have not seen many of these articles...So I bought a copy from the local ASDA today, and am about Jog along to to my local pub/beer garden, and give it a proper read through over a few whiskies...If anybody stateside ( or elsewhwere) would like it after I have read it ( I don't "Do" the collecting thing anymore....just the records/music....) PM me, and I/we can maybe sort something out..just an exchange of something inexpensive in return..... However, Certain people ( I know) on here need NOT bother applying....you know who you are....cheers...

P.S....ignore the number of Posts it says I have put, and the "Junior Member" tag...( I'm 56 in December, FFS!!) I have been coming here for a Looooong time.. Only the name has changed slightly...I'm still the same good 'ol Dave :) , just got a different computer with a new password system, etc..

Last edited:
Re: NME special Morrissey 'Collectors' edition out today (June 19th 2014) a

'My Insatiable One' was not released as a B side. Or did I miss that one? I thought I had them all.

They do actually mention 'Melanie' is not by Morrissey.

To be fair, the way I read it was that 'My Insatiable one' was only released as a b-side by Suede, the group who sang this originally. I don't know a lot about Sued but I think the song in question was a b-side.

Lol, thanks guys. I won't bother buying it.

Yep all you moaning idiots keep lolling... don't buy it...

I, on the other hand, am loving it - savouring every page!

Back
Top Bottom