Nme tv

myfriendstan

I was watching last night when they played "Girlfriend In A Coma" and couldn't believe they took out the words. "murdered" and "strangled". They murdered the song by doing it.

....shouldn't really be that Surprised... NME has been Murdering music for at least the last ten years....
Next weeks cover stars will probably be "The Wanks", who all look like 22 yr old Students, with Dirty ( Black, obviously) long hair, screaming angst ridden-pseudo shite, trying their HARDEST to sound like the early "Cure" ("Wombats" anyone..???)...and stamp their feet rather petulantly because the World doesn't understand them, or their "Muse" ( ...Fnarkle....see what I did there...???).
Then, when they get famous, they'll just Feck Off to Los Angeles, to record that "Difficult" 3rd album, and completely forget the fans that gave a shit in the first place.....( LOVING the New L.A.Hair, Mr. Turner....). How's Sheffield these days????
That fugging atrocious RAG ceased to mean anything to me ( ....An actual New Music lover..That's why I bought it originally.....) centuries ago.......
I am Looking SO Forward to "The Steak and Kidney Pies" new album.......
or is it the "Wotsits" ???.....even the fukking bands names are shite nowadays!!!!
Steven Wells died for the likes of me!!!!.....the bands/artists he interviewed were sometimes crap, but at least his writing was ALWAYS worth a read!!!
They should just call it the "New T-Shirt catalogue" Express nowadays.....

BRING BACK "SOUNDS" !!!!!!!

I was watching last night when they played "Girlfriend In A Coma" and couldn't believe they took out the words. "murdered" and "strangled". They murdered the song by doing it.

yeah, what's the point in playing that song then? It's like taking "to die by your side" out of There's a light... :crazy:

oh my God! Where is the need to censor the words...innocent words!

Back
Top Bottom