Nose Jobs

duchess_of_fork

Who had them? What do you think of them and HOW do the affect you personally!?!?

Seinfeld sparks many inspirations, and being Jewish does too.

My dad got one (even before they were popular) and he still remained the same asshole hes always been.

Rhinoplasty..........ARE YOU GUYS MAD?

Septoplasty.......AARRRGGGHHHHH!!!! The most painfull thing in the world....I have three kids....i would rather give birth all over again than have another 'nose job'.

(P.S. to all those people out there considering a nose job, I don't want to scare anyone but i am speaking from my own personal experience. Maybe i'm a wuss:o)

Rhinoplasty..........ARE YOU GUYS MAD?

Septoplasty.......AARRRGGGHHHHH!!!! The most painfull thing in the world....I have three kids....i would rather give birth all over again than have another 'nose job'.

(P.S. to all those people out there considering a nose job, I don't want to scare anyone but i am speaking from my own personal experience. Maybe i'm a wuss:o)

No you are not a wuss! That hammer and chisel thing makes me cringe. I think i'll stick to the nose I was born with. Have you had a nose job Slummy, and was it for cosmetic or was their a medical indication?

I read the title of this thread and thought 'how can it even be performed?!' :confused:

:D

(I blame no one in particular, she put me into this frame of mind)

Chica, that is really rude! However in answer to your question I think you would need more than one nose to really do the act justice.
(just a guess, I haven't actually tried it)

No you are not a wuss! That hammer and chisel thing makes me cringe. I think i'll stick to the nose I was born with. Have you had a nose job Slummy, and was it for cosmetic or was their a medical indication?

I had a septoplasty because it was supposed to help me breathe better and stop me from snoring. My brother broke my nose when i was young and i had it 'fixed' last year........people have more than one septoplasty due to polyps.....i think they are MAD, CRAZY....I would NEVER in a million years have a rhinoplasty. My snoring never bothered me but the breathing thing did.:o

I would have one but I am too scared of the pain. i hate my nose, i have always hated it and been really concious of it but I just cannot think about it without cringing.

I would have one but I am too scared of the pain. i hate my nose, i have always hated it and been really concious of it but I just cannot think about it without cringing.

Your nose is absolutely fine, serioulsy it looks good, don't fix what's not broken....(don't run out and break your nose now, that's not what i meant :o)

I wouldn't recommend it unless you have a high pain threshold.

Your nose is absolutely fine, serioulsy it looks good, don't fix what's not broken....(don't run out and break your nose now, that's not what i meant :o)

I wouldn't recommend it unless you have a high pain threshold.
Thank you! I had my nose broken more years ago than I care to remember, but I really, really hate my nose!Maybe I'll be brave enough one day...

Thank you! I had my nose broken more years ago than I care to remember, but I really, really hate my nose!Maybe I'll be brave enough one day...

that do any thing of the sort...young lady. you have a lovely nose:) if you change it, i won't recognize you? you wouldn't be my great mate hatfull anymore:(

Thanks baby, but I still hate it...

Back
Top Bottom