NYC - here you go

Yeah, as sad as this sounds (sorry!) I am hoping the high price point prices out a few people. Though there is a lot of money in this city, so my chances probably aren't any better. I've recruited someone at work to work the phone while I work the computer. Webster and Carnegie Hall it is for me.

Where are you getting the time from? I didnt' see anything on Carnegie's website...thanks!

I called the box office. The lady on the phone said she had received a lot of calls about this show already. They are selling them on their site, box office, and over the phone.

I just called the Bowery Ballroom - they say the tickets for the Ballroom and Webster Hall shows will be available on Ticketmaster, they're just not listed yet.

Carnegie Hall will be from the Carnegie Hall Box Office.

Damn, I have waited too long to see Morrissey at the Bowery Ballroom to miss it. I've gotta have Webster Hall, too. Ditto Montclair.

Oh, how I hate this part. :(

I called the box office. The lady on the phone said she had received a lot of calls about this show already. They are selling them on their site, box office, and over the phone.

Ah, thank you very much! Will make sure I'm online on time! Keeping fingers crossed...

Well got good friends in New York and Philly and usually visit once a year so this is the perfect excuse. Don't know anyone in Sweden and Norway though but not stopping me going there!
I went through all this agony a few weeks a go when they went on sale here, got all the ones I wanted and was so relieved. Flight is booked for USA so will have to scalp whatever the price!

Well got good friends in New York and Philly and usually visit once a year so this is the perfect excuse. Don't know anyone in Sweden and Norway though but not stopping me going there!
I went through all this agony a few weeks a go when they went on sale here, got all the ones I wanted and was so relieved. Flight is booked for USA so will have to scalp whatever the price!

Hope it all works out for you!
Oh, I'm sure it will. :guitar:

Are they on TM? If anyone has a spare it will make my 3,000 mile trip worthwhile!

Hopefully I'll be able to get an extra. If that's that case, I'll take care of you homie. Hopefully you can get me a ticket for Morrissey in England.

Any help would be appreciated. If anyone fancies a trip over to Dundee I have a spare going and can always help Moz fans coming in from afar!

So what's the deal with the presales, did I miss something?

Also do think Bowery will have a 2 ticket limit/will call only?

They have done that in the past when Interpol and Franz Ferdinand played there which was great. That was back when BB was on ticketweb and you needed a password to purchase and there was a 2 ticket limit.

So far no mention of that or a presale..Carnegie Hall has a 4 ticket limit.

So what's the deal with the presales, did I miss something?

Also do think Bowery will have a 2 ticket limit/will call only?

yeah I dont mind a ticket limit, but a mandatory will call would suck, especially if your getting a ticket for someone else. They're such asshole there

I'm heading to the Bowery tonight to see Glasvegas so I'll ask around. I once saw a kid get kicked out of there 5 minutes after he entered at a Klaxons show for drinking out of a plastic soda bottle that contained alcohol so security doesn't mess around.

bootlegging might not be a great idea....but who knows....I might not even get in but I'm gonna take a chance anyway, my ID is expired, and isnt me :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom