NYC, the time is near...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fpCnwPkIMyY

someone posted the stage invasion video from night two

Thanks for the link. The barrier is so far from the stage - the Hammerstein invaders are awesome athletes.

I was standing next to a girl who had never seen Morrissey before. She insisted that she had to leave early. I told her about the invasions, and that she should stay through to the finale.

Toward the end of the set, she had completely forgotten about whatever else it was she had to do, and turned to me and said "I'm gonna get up on that stage!!!" Sadly, she did not make it, but it was fun to see a newbie succumb to Morrissey's gravitational pull.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpCnwPkIMyY
first of the gang new york
anybody from this forum who could be seen in the video invading the stage?
also it didnt quite understand at the end of the song "bite me"?

Last edited:
man, i CANNOT wait until friday. reading reviews like this makes me way too excited. also, vegan soft serve & baked goods: i want some!

come with us on Friday! There's a superawesome vegan pizza joint on the way too!

I love watching stage invasions. It's always disappointing when there isn't one.

Nice clip. Love it. Ah the excitement of stage invasions. I hope you are planning yours now...:)

Hey...Hope you enjoy the show on Saturday.
-The doors open at 6:30.
-Kristeen Young sulks onto the stage at 8pm.
-Kristeen Young screeches until 8:40pm
(Actually...she is starting to grow on me...I'm almost feeling bad for the lack of response she gets from the crowd. If only she didn't come off like a b!tch...sorry...where was I? LOL)

-Oh yeah...Morrissey walks on stage around 9:03PM and plays til around 10:30 if I remember correctly.

Cool! - Thanks!! :) Now I have a idea of what time I need to get down there.... I don't think I'll be able to get there in time to wait in line (to ensure a spot up front), but that's OK... I'll see how it goes. If I have to stand back by the bar and nurse my scotch, that's fine too.

Thanks again!

Michael

good for you! what a lucky bastard, I really want to bring him a shirt with something witty written on it, I'm jst having a creative block right now

also...

how excellent was dear god please help me? when he sang the notorios explosive kegs line, and everyone cheered so damn loud!

also, may I add, that I will be going solo to the final three shows this weekend, I couldnt find anyone else to go with, so someone should say Hi, I'm a nice young gentleman, who will be lonely :(

Back
Top Bottom