Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

I didn't start the bickering.

Maybe you could tell Gash, Sea Salt, Scanty & yourself not to throw in racism, lunacy & "politeness" because they wish to believe that geopolitical concepts are set in stone.
Just to begin - go buy a world map and learn it, before thinking again you’ll be lecturing anyone here - or anywhere else - on anything to do with “geopolitics” as interpreted by you

Because it just is offensive. The same way I would find it offensive if someone called me a fenian. Or kicked the f*** out of me because I was a fenian, or petrol bombed our house because we were fenians, or murdered members of my family because they were a taig.

If you were standing up for huns in the post I replied to earlier despite being a fenian then you’re as bad as a hun! Hopefully your fellow fenians turn on you— being a sneaky crypto-hun is worse than being an open hun!!

Do you call black people “the n word”? Or Asian people “the p word”? Actually, you probably do… but, hey, it’s their problem if they’re offeneded, right Gordon?

What in the world is “the p word”!? Do you mean ‘Paki’? Are you so afraid of saying Paki - a shortening of Pakistani - that you feel the need to call it “the p word”? You’re a five letter p word (ending in y)! Only Brits call Pakistanis ‘Asian people’ — this is more hun behaviour from you. For the rest of us, when we hear ‘Asian people’ we immediately think of East Asian. Good God, I’m salivating at the thought of your fellow fenians and taigs ganging up and “kicking the f***” out of you! Kicking the hun right out of you!!

Last edited:
I had heard of eco-fascism.

It's just fascism using environmental excuses.

A while ago I was going to buy a book about nature in Lincolnshire - looked up the writer - found a nature/history/culture magazine he edited - read an article on it - looked up the writer of the article - the writer had articles on counter-currents - one of those articles led me back to this Morrissey fan site.

A circle of horror.

Why are you judging me as an individual based on an article you read in Lincolnshire? Eco-fascism can be right, but it can also be left. The ecofascist I've cited most often on this forum is Pentti Linkola, who was radical left. (He did, as you might expect from a dotard Finn, make the occasional xenophobic comment, but nothing too different from the kind of innocent xenophobic comment Morrissey is sometimes inclined to make). The other ecofascist I've cited is Savitri Devi, who you would certainly have read about in Counter-Currents, but I always qualify my interest in her by saying that aside from her brilliant work on animal rights and religion, she was unfortunately a demented racist Nazi. About 99% of any ecofascist commentary I've made on here has been focused on the abolition of animal exploitation. I simply don't think democracy is ever going to come through for the animals. I'm not a far-right Druid communing with oak trees.

I'm registered Green. The last time I voted, it was for Ralph Nader (Green) in 2000. And I even told you on this thread (back when you thought I was Simon Wratten) that the political party I supported in 2016 was an animal abolitionist party, precisely the sort I think Morrissey should've endorsed in the UK instead of that pathetic "no halal" For Britain. The only reason I couldn't vote for the Humane Party is because they didn't make the ballot in my state. If I'm such a far-right ecofascist racist, why would I support a far-left ticket with two black candidates? Are you going to furnish evidence that I or anyone else is racist, or are you going to retract and apologize?

Why are you judging me as an individual based on an article you read in Lincolnshire? Eco-fascism can be right, but it can also be left. The ecofascist I've cited most often on this forum is Pentti Linkola, who was radical left. (He did, as you might expect from a dotard Finn, make the occasional xenophobic comment, but nothing too different from the kind of innocent xenophobic comment Morrissey is sometimes inclined to make). The other ecofascist I've cited is Savitri Devi, who you would certainly have read about in Counter-Currents, but I always qualify my interest in her by saying that aside from her brilliant work on animal rights and religion, she was unfortunately a demented racist Nazi. About 99% of any ecofascist commentary I've made on here has been focused on the abolition of animal exploitation. I simply don't think democracy is ever going to come through for the animals. I'm not a far-right Druid communing with oak trees.

I'm registered Green. The last time I voted, it was for Ralph Nader (Green) in 2000. And I even told you on this thread (back when you thought I was Simon Wratten) that the political party I supported in 2016 was an animal abolitionist party, precisely the sort I think Morrissey should've endorsed in the UK instead of that pathetic "no halal" For Britain. The only reason I couldn't vote for the Humane Party is because they didn't make the ballot in my state. If I'm such a far-right ecofascist racist, why would I support a far-left ticket with two black candidates? Are you going to furnish evidence that I or anyone else is racist, or are you going to retract and apologize?

"unfortunately" doing a lot of heavy lifting there.

"unfortunately" doing a lot of heavy lifting there.

So I'm not allowed to think Impeachment of Man is an excellent tract without being a neo-Nazi? There's no way to separate her stance on animals from her stance on race? Of course I can. Why are you so binary?

You can, you just haven't got round to it yet.

I have, though. I "test all things, hold that which is good." You apparently failed to read the entire rest of my post. And you feel qualified to lecture others on charity?

You haven't.

Lying, conflating and dissembling, isn't achieving

I don't even know what you're talking about. Your posts devolve into babble. I have not lied. As I said, I have always qualified my interest in Savitri Devi. Doing a search, I've mentioned her four times (in six years). Twice I pointed out, "her Nazism was utterly grotesque," and "she was consumed by Jew-hatred and racism, and what could've been a great career descended into esoteric Nazi madness." The third time was to pre-empt an accusation of Nazism against me—from you. And the fourth time I said she was beyond the pale for PETA, in spite of her insights.

It is possible to like her for one thing and not another. Your merely thinking I'm a racist Nazi by association doesn't cut it. Show your work or you're a calumniator. Don't worry, I'm not expecting anything other than babble. You won't retract and you won't apologize.

I don't even know what you're talking about. Your posts devolve into babble. I have not lied. As I said, I have always qualified my interest in Savitri Devi. Doing a search, I've mentioned her four times (in six years). Twice I pointed out, "her Nazism was utterly grotesque," and "she was consumed by Jew-hatred and racism, and what could've been a great career descended into esoteric Nazi madness." The third time was to pre-empt an accusation of Nazism against me—from you. And the fourth time I said she was beyond the pale for PETA, in spite of her insights.

It is possible to like her for one thing and not another. Your merely thinking I'm a racist Nazi by association doesn't cut it. Show your work or you're a calumniator. Don't worry, I'm not expecting anything other than babble. You won't retract and you won't apologize.

It does cut it.

That's the end of that conversation.

Yay!

Now we won't get all the other posts about how this NAZI is really good about animals and you should read this NAZI because they're really good about animals and how dare you call me a NAZI just because I like to to talk about NAZIS who are good about animals.

IMG_9756.jpeg

At last.

I, for one, look forward to hearing you murder All You Need Is Me in 10 years time.

My ukulele teacher does not think I'm very good. He hasn't said anything (but I can just tell) yet still takes my money off me for "lessons". At this rate, it'll be a lot longer than 10 years. Sorry 85

Is that a temporary ban? Very interesting. I wonder what broke the admins back?
De-railing every thread with the same old bollocks… relentlessly calling everyone here a Nazi… the obvious mental instability. It’s for her own good, and ours. Malarkey-solo.com was getting a bit too much.

Back
Top Bottom