Off-topic fight thread

Show me one instance where I've used a word I don't understand.

that massive post of verbal defecation you spout here: http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...ot-But-never-go-to-Morrissey-Solo-quot/page25 might be a good place to start

Also, I'd be interested in knowing how you are qualified to say how I speak in real life...

certain it's the same way you talk on here. Piece of worthless shit online, piece of worthless shit offline. Pretty easy assessment

You can't even spell the word 'bequeath'...the word you are mocking me for using, you moronic pile of waste...despite the fact that it was already spelled out for you, correctly, in the post you are referencing.

I forgot an "a". You misconstrued the whole context of the word. No comparison whatsoever. Epic failure on your part when you're trying to prove someone else is a failure

Perhaps, if we're lucky, you'll leave your parents' house one day, and get hit by a bus.

Left when I was 18, like a big boy. Can see you posting from your mom's basement though, while your sick kid naps. Hopefully it won't turn out half as worthless as you did
You were saying, smithsmorrissey...?

proved that person wrong, too. Nothing further to add

No...you didn't. You didn't know it was a line from a song...

no, very certain I did.

or you wouldn't have gotten all hung up on your accusation of me using the word out of context. Don't backpedal now, moron.

or maybe I just wanted to watch you have another meltdown for my amusement, like you did when replying to this post. Mission accomplished

So much for your planned excuse that your first misspelling of the word was a typo...now you've misspelled it twice more.

still not nearly as bad as you falling on your face when trying to insult Kewpie.

That's like running up to the special needs kid to steal her lunch money, falling over your own two feet on the way and knocking all your own teeth out

And, making things worse, I assume your browser has spellcheck...not that anyone could tell from your posts.

Nope, no spell check. I leave that to you since it's the only line of defense you seem to have

And you truly are a dolt of unfathomable proportions...

Lolz well, if it's coming from you then it must be true

you concede that I was referencing a Fall quote wherein I merely substituted the word 'FAIL' for 'suede,' otherwise retaining the original context of Mark E. Smith's lyric (in this case, FAIL being a modern slang noun, used with relative elasticity and sometimes as a descriptor, just as 'suede' is a noun in the song signifying what the person is -in the original writer's words- "bequeathed" and "entrenched' in) ...yet you continue to masturbate your Down Syndrometastic assessment that I am guilty of an improper use of context regarding my statement.

No, you're wrong. I checked

and Syndrometastic isn't a word, either.

And furthermore, you mechanical monstrosity, one could still say that even apart from the song quote I was still correct in my syntax, as I noticed Kewpie's glaring error of writing 'Sherlock' as 'Sharlock' and so I bestowed upon her the inherent FAIL in her writing...I granted her the FAIL she deserved, and was owed, not that it came from me per se, as personal property would, but that it was my right to give to her that evaluation because she is clearly an idiot, whereas I am not...

Oh, you're clearly an idiot, make no mistake about it

why else would you feel the need to defend yourself in blind rage like this if you weren't?

and so when she wrote what she did, her words borne of great stupidity, I took it upon myself to act accordingly and bequeath to her the FAIL she deserved to be saddled with.

Thank god somebody is here on this planet to undertake that massive responsibility. The human race can sleep eaaaasy tonight

Bequeath can often imply one's personal property being passed to someone else but it does not have to be used this way; it also means any transaction where somebody gives something to someone who has it coming to them...in this case Kewpie, for her retardation, had an assessment of FAIL coming to her by someone more intelligent...which she was granted. I bequeathed to her the assessment of FAIL.

you already said all this. God, you're f***ing stupid

But go on...please keep telling me how much smarter you are than I am, because it's raining outside and my vacation ends tomorrow, and I could use a good laugh.

I'd start laughing with the fact that you apparently spent your vacation inside, arguing with people on So-low. That's embarrassing. You could be hanging out with your kid, f***ing your girlfriend to Mazzy Star, or learning how to use the word 'bequeath' in the proper context

that massive post of verbal defecation you spout here: http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...ot-But-never-go-to-Morrissey-Solo-quot/page25 might be a good place to start

Like I said..show me where I have written something I didn't understand. Can't? Oh, OK.

certain it's the same way you talk on here. Piece of worthless shit online, piece of worthless shit offline. Pretty easy assessment

You just said two posts back that I write on here the way I do NOT speak offline. Make up your mind...or are you just pissed and desperate and talking out of your ass, making it up as you go?

And you know what else is easy? Using periods at the ends of sentences. Didn't you say you typed for a living? Where are you employed? The Retard Academy of Linguistics?

I forgot an "a". You misconstrued the whole context of the word. No comparison whatsoever. Epic failure on your part when you're trying to prove someone else is a failure

You didn't forget a letter...that would have been a typo. You spelled the word incorrectly. THREE times.[/QUOTE]

Left when I was 18, like a big boy. Can see you posting from your mom's basement though, while your sick kid naps. Hopefully it won't turn out half as worthless as you did

My mom doesn't have a basement, she lives in Louisiana. I own my own home...if I cared enough to show you mortgage papers, I would.

proved that person wrong, too. Nothing further to add

No you didn't. That doesn't even make sense. He/she said I was quoting a Fall song, which I was. How did you "prove that person wrong"...LOL.

no, very certain I did.

Pretty certain you did not.

or maybe I just wanted to watch you have another meltdown for my amusement, like you did when replying to this post. Mission accomplished

Debating you does not require having a meltdown...taking a nap is more like it.

still not nearly as bad as you falling on your face when trying to insult Kewpie.

Too late to kiss her ass now, you're no more liked here than I am. Besides, she can't read English.

That's like running up to the special needs kid to steal her lunch money, falling over your own two feet on the way and knocking all your own teeth out

No, actually it's like telling a mod she's illiterate.

Nope, no spell check. I leave that to you since it's the only line of defense you seem to have

Well, I have my work cut out for me then, as you have got to be the worst writer I've ever seen on these boards.

Lolz well, if it's coming from you then it must be true

At last we agree!

No, you're wrong. I checked

The only thing you checked was your panties for blood, you f***ing helpless 12 year old girl getting her first period. Oh wait...you don't use periods, I forgot.

and Syndrometastic isn't a word, either.

No shit...Sharlock.

Oh, you're clearly an idiot, make no mistake about it

why else would you feel the need to defend yourself in blind rage like this if you weren't?

Like I said, replying to you doesn't necessitate a blind rage. At first I did it to have discourse...but now I just do it because it's f***ing funny to make fun of someone who is trying -and failing- to sound intelligent.

Thank god somebody is here on this planet to undertake that massive responsibility. The human race can sleep eaaaasy tonight

Technically, half of them will be at work or school...two things you clearly you clearly have no understanding of.

you already said all this. God, you're f***ing stupid

Sometimes I have to repeat myself when trying to explain something to a retard.

I'd start laughing with the fact that you apparently spent your vacation inside, arguing with people on So-low. That's embarrassing. You could be hanging out with your kid, f***ing your girlfriend to Mazzy Star, or learning how to use the word 'bequeath' in the proper context

I did hang out with my kids...quite a bit, actually. And put new siding on the garage. Sorry if posting on Solo invalidates that possibility in your mind.

Actually, I spent the bulk of my vacation with Rumsfeld and Art and Ricky from down the street...we were trying to figure out if my neighbors were murderers.

LOL at your super-raging meltdown continuing

and at the fact that you're still under the impression that I give a f*** in any way, shape or form. You just spent the last hour -- not to mention the last few days -- uselessly explaining yourself, defending yourself, and sharing intimate (but most assuredly bullshit) personal information with a stranger you don't like who couldn't give a flying f***. So who is the real dumb ass here? It's not like you have any plans to stop reading my posts or anything, for all the trouble they cause you

or is this another example of your superior intelligence, aggroboy?

It's a pun on a Fall quote, you clueless piece of shit.

A pun? Do you know what a pun is? It's when one word sounds like another word and the switched meanings creates a joke. Substituting the word "fail" for the word "suede" is not a pun.

Your reply is not an explanation. Apparently you just felt that quoting a random lyric would somehow turn an internet cliche into a devastating insult.

I mean, you accused her of "Fail" in 2012 and now I am a stupid piece of shit? No.

LOL at your super-raging meltdown continuing

and at the fact that you're still under the impression that I give a f*** in any way, shape or form. You just spent the last hour -- not to mention the last few days -- uselessly explaining yourself, defending yourself, and sharing intimate (but most assuredly bullshit) personal information with a stranger you don't like who couldn't give a flying f***. So who is the real dumb ass here? It's not like you have any plans to stop reading my posts or anything, for all the trouble they cause you

or is this another example of your superior intelligence, aggroboy?

No...you don't give a shit. You just keep shoveling your drivel around because you have nothing better to do.

I mean...at least I'm not claiming not to care about this...I keep responding because I enjoy humiliating you. It amuses me to torture you. But for someone with as many (feeble minded) responses as you have to claim disinterest, well...that's funny.

And what intimate personal information did I share, numbnuts? That I own a home, and my mom lives in Louisiana? That's "intimate?"

Or were you referring to the thing about my neighbors being murderers? That's a reference to a film...god you're depressing.

No...you don't give a shit. You just keep shoveling your drivel around because you have nothing better to do.

loooolz

I mean...at least I'm not claiming not to care about this...

Lol that's because you DO care. Way more than you should

I keep responding because I enjoy humiliating you.

where have you humiliated me?

You keep responding because you're a little emotional e-pussy who can't control his anger and has to have the last word

I amuses me to torture you.

I think you meant 'it amuses me". Take some of your own advice and check your work before posting, f***face

and yea, you're killing me here. Pure torture. If I laugh at you any harder, my sides are going to split open

But for someone with as many (feeble minded) responses as you have to claim disinterest, well...that's funny.

When you can show me where I appear even half-interested in anything beyond your fascinating online meltdowns and desperate quest for attention, you'll have something to go on

And what intimate personal information did I share, numbnuts? That I own a home, and my mom lives in Louisiana? That's "intimate?"

that you painted your garage and allegedly spent time with your kids. Fairly certain I could get photos of those mortgage papers if I pressed hard enough, and if they even exist at all. How nice of you to persuade yourself that you're not the lying, unhinged sociopath with the out of control temper we all know you for on here. If you have nothing to prove to me, then why go to all the trouble to explain yourself

clearly, you're full of shit.

Or were you referring to the thing about my neighbors being murderers? That's a reference to a film...god you're depressing.

Enough with the vague cultural references, tough guy. Nobody thinks your intelligent. You're just the loser who spent his vacation indoors having a fit at Morrissey's fansite. Nothing more

go wash up, I think I hear your mom upstairs yelling that its dinner time.

Well, I'm off for the night

enjoy the rest of your vacation that you spent entirely on Morrissey-solo. An epic end to a facepalm-worthy period of un-productivity

A pun? Do you know what a pun is? It's when one word sounds like another word and the switched meanings creates a joke. Substituting the word "fail" for the word "suede" is not a pun.

Your reply is not an explanation. Apparently you just felt that quoting a random lyric would somehow turn an internet cliche into a devastating insult.

I mean, you accused her of "Fail" in 2012 and now I am a stupid piece of shit? No.

Yes, I know what a pun is and yes...you are a stupid piece of shit.

Lol that's because you DO care. Way more than you should

Maybe, but some people collect stamps and others watch sports. My kids are in school. I currently have the requisite time and desire to f*** with you. You're in luck!

where have you humiliated me?

Where haven't I?

You keep responding because you're a little emotional e-pussy who can't control his anger and has to have the last word

...he said, trying to have the last word.

I think you meant 'it amuses me". Take some of your own advice and check your work before posting, f***face

What the f*** are you talking about?

and yea, you're killing me here. Pure torture. If I laugh at you any harder, my sides are going to split open
When you can show me where I appear even half-interested in anything beyond your fascinating online meltdowns and desperate quest for attention, you'll have something to go on

Sure...do you want post numbers, or actual quotes, or...?

that you painted your garage and allegedly spent time with your kids. Fairly certain I could get photos of those mortgage papers if I pressed hard enough, and if they even exist at all. How nice of you to persuade yourself that you're not the lying, unhinged sociopath with the out of control temper we all know you for on here. If you have nothing to prove to me, then why go to all the trouble to explain yourself

I didn't say I had to "prove" anything, nor did I try to. I responded to your lamebrain declaration that all I did was post on Solo while on vacation. Are you claiming I didn't work on my garage? Are you sure about that? If asked for proof I'd say yours might be a little harder to produce.

And you couldn't find pussy if you were locked in a whorehouse...much less my mortgage papers online. :lbf:

clearly, you're full of shit.

Oh yes, clearly. Because, you know...you don't believe me, so I must be.

Enough with the vague cultural references, tough guy. Nobody thinks your intelligent.

But if I'm stupid then what does that make you?...Comatose? Dead?

You're just the loser who spent his vacation indoors having a fit at Morrissey's fansite. Nothing more

Yap yap yap, little doggy. Yap yap yap.

go wash up, I think I hear your mom upstairs yelling that its dinner time.

You can hear that all the way from England? Wow, you're amazing!

Well, I'm off for the night

enjoy the rest of your vacation that you spent entirely on Morrissey-solo. An epic end to a facepalm-worthy period of un-productivity

Have a good evening...tell the rest of the bath house patrons that I said they're all a bunch of queers.

Re: Member rating thing

It reminds me of something, their self-inflicted, happy, glowing reputation. Like when dark, f***ed-up artists make family movies and happy upbeat art to cover up their intentions and fool the world.

Ah, but you're smart enough to see through it, I guess...

Gosh, if only more people could be like you.

It reminds me of something, their self-inflicted, happy, glowing reputation. Like when dark, f***ed-up artists make family movies and happy upbeat art to cover up their intentions and fool the world.

Or kinda like when schizophrenic psychotics try to hide their mental instability and duplicity by being overly complimentary and lighthearted to strangers in order to weasel something out of them...

Or kinda like when schizophrenic psychotics try to hide their mental instability and duplicity by being overly complimentary and lighthearted to strangers in order to weasel something out of them...

Moderators step-in to prevent bullying, abuse and harassment?
This has nothing whatever to do with discussions of Morrissey.
Please remove this from the forums.

So there were things to be weasled, weren't there?

Boy, you sure seem like one crazy dude....Whoooo :)

Boy, you sure don't seem like someone who is a currently banned member posting under a new username. Woo!

Back
Top Bottom