OK yeah I get it but what do you look like?

9E1CA7EB-0264-4FB5-9D08-05C6138E955D.jpeg
9455E5D5-0DB8-46FB-BA5D-C6DDF0323141.jpeg

We’ve all seen me in the past. Well, here I am again.

No but he had a PAEDOphile jailed for 2 years that can probably spell better than you.

Aw, how cute. You're trying...

The word can be spelled pedophile OR paedophile; either way is perfectly acceptable by English grammatical standards. Maybe next time you attempt to trip me up by being a pretentious pedantic c***, know what you're talking about first.

Did I spell c*** right, c***?

Whoever fitted an oxygen mask on that Jackpots guy must be a crackpot brain. First we had Viva Hate trying to be Urbanus and now we have an even weaker contender. The ladies on this forum already decided Urbanus is their number one guy and his absence has made them restless.

Jordan Peterson took passive aggressive femininity to a new level. Seriously, a guy into psychology which is not based on science which means he is a charlatan.
He folds his legs a lot like a lady and would not last a second around real men and real men never deal with cats unless they f*** pussies.
f*** Canada and anyone from that shithole country.

Whoever fitted an oxygen mask on that Jackpots guy must be a crackpot brain. First we had Viva Hate trying to be Urbanus and now we have an even weaker contender. The ladies on this forum already decided Urbanus is their number one guy and his absence has made them restless.
Bitch, please

Jordan Peterson took passive aggressive femininity to a new level. Seriously, a guy into psychology which is not based on science which means he is a charlatan.
He folds his legs a lot like a lady and would not last a second around real men and real men never deal with cats unless they f*** pussies.
f*** Canada and anyone from that shithole country.

Oh boy...looks like someone's a little peeved!

You strike me as the kind of guy who has spent years trying to get flexible enough to suck your own dick without realizing that, ultimately, it is just too small to reach...

From the latest Urbanus blog post with his permission. "Dad and me summer of 2007".

Qf2vAe7.jpg

His blog entry also came with pics of a nazi swastika armband he found among his dads belongings with the question "where is my american beauty nazi china, dad?" plus this:
"Having met Pernilla earlier that year I had to wear shades cause my future was looking so bright".

Last edited by a moderator:
From the latest Urbanus blog post with his permission. "Dad and me summer of 2007".

Qf2vAe7.jpg

His blog entry also came with pics of a nazi swastika armband he found among his dads belongings with the question "where is my american beauty nazi china, dad?" plus this:
"Having met Pernilla earlier that year I had to wear shades cause my future was looking so bright".
urbanus reminds me of bricktop from snatch

Back
Top Bottom