Original Tshirts Wanted

Robg87

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forums so be nice :).

I've been looking everywhere for any original tshirts... But getting nowhere so I thought I'd try looking Through fans rather than through money grabbers. I would Prefer the Harvey Keitel 'Kill Uncle' tour tshirt or a Billy Fury 'Last Night I Dreamed.....' tshirt. But any will be brilliant.

Cheers

There was never a 'LNIDTSLM' T Shirt produced.

If I recall the Harvey Keitel one from the 91 tour was crap quality,after one wash it went as wide as it was long. Still wont part with mine though..sorry.

Yeah I know but they don't look the same at all, I've got an unofficial 'Strangeways' tshirt that looks nowt like that. Harumph.

Xx

Yeah I know but they don't look the same at all, I've got an unofficial 'Strangeways' tshirt that looks nowt like that. Harumph.

Xx

Morrissey's Tshirt must be the official one which made for the promotional purpose at the time of album release.

= wanting rare t-shirts for really cheap, below market rate.

rofl.png

Hahaha, if Robg87 is patient enough, he might spot a thread posted by a fellow user who wants to sell his / her old Tshirts.

I have some 80s Smiths tees in very good condition. @Robg87 and interested parties, you may p.m your offers but they are not for sale at below 'market' rate ;)

1) Frankly Mr Shankly white Tee (yellow Alain Delon front, screenstars brand , soft/thin Large, rare)

2) Hand In Glove grey/heather grey tee ( sleeve cover front, X large, unworn)

3) What Difference do it make ? blue tee (Terence Stamp cover front, screenstars brand ,X large)

4) Shoplifters of the world unite white tee (orange promo band sleeve front!, brand is screenstars but tag is very faded, medium/large, soft/thin, v rare, never seen another!)

Last edited:
I have some 80s Smiths tees in very good condition. @Robg87 and interested parties, you may p.m your offers but they are not for sale at below 'market' rate ;)

1) Frankly Mr Shankly white Tee (yellow Alain Delon front, screenstars brand ,Large, rare)

2) Hand In Glove grey/heather grey tee ( sleeve cover front, X large, unworn)

3) What Difference do it make ? blue tee (Terence Stamp cover front, screenstars brand ,X large)

4) Shoplifters of the world unite white tee (orange promo band sleeve front!, brand is screenstars but very faded, medium/large, super rare, never seen another!)

They are unofficial items.

Last edited:
See images of the tees. The Queen Is Dead tee has been sold. If you need to see the Shoplifters 12" promo vinyl sleeve tee, I will try to send to you by email instead as I don't have an image of it right now.

Cheers
T

They are unofficial items.
I didn't said they were. Strictly, they aren't but they were made in the 80s. Some have the copyright trademark though. If you are gonna be anal, I think there are hardly any original Smiths tees. Can you name a few original 80s tee for my pleasure?

Last edited:
See images of the tees. The Queen Is Dead tee has been sold. If you need to see the Shoplifters 12" promo vinyl sleeve tee, I will try to send to you by email instead as I don't have an image of it right now.

Cheers
T

Shit. Gutted im missecd the grey QID. Especially if it had Smithdom 86 on

Original T shirts (feel free to tell me im wrong)

• Shoplifters (Round Elvis)
  • Shoplifters - larger rectangle elvis (as potrayed on Shoplifters TOTP appearance)
  • Lollypop T Shirt*
  • Grey T QID
  • White QID (you could get from hMV soon after album)
  • Sheila Take A Bow*
  • William (large image of chap)
  • Panic
  • I started something*
  • Strangeways*
  • The Smiths - with flowers around it*
  • This Charming Man
  • You could get a Meat Is Murder one in HMV, just with the head on
  • Rank
  • Morrissey head - with typewriter above it*

There is also a couple listed in the insert in the Meat Is Murder tour programme from 1985, cant be arsed to go and get my copy of it.

Out of that list, I have asterixed the ones Im after - in the very slight off chance if they ever become available

I didn't said they were. Strictly, they aren't but they were made in the 80s. Some have the copyright trademark though. If you are gonna be anal, I think there are hardly any original Smiths tees. Can you name a few original 80s tee for my pleasure?

I only managed to see July 1986 gigs, bought a grey The Queen Is Dead Tshirt at Salford University gig.
Pity lollipop boy Tshirts weren't for sale, I was jealous to see roadies wearing them.
Really regretting not buying few more grey Tshirts because I had to give it my brother who insisted to have it.

= wanting rare t-shirts for really cheap, below market rate.

Honestly though, I've gotten original tour shirts off this site from fans who even wanted less than I offered for them.

Back
Top Bottom