Panic On the Streets:The Smiths Location guide

littlecharmer

Girl Least Likely To
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Could be! Phill Gatenby told us on the MozBus tour in December that he'd be writing a book similar to 'Morrissey's Manchester', a guide to Moz/Smiths related sites in London.

OH!
I, er, just spoke with Phill Gatenby and he confirmed it was both Smiths and Morrissey locations in London, Manchester (updated) and Newport Pagnell!

Jukebox Jury

There wouldn't be much point doing just a Smiths version. London only comes fully into it's own during Morrissey's solo work.

OH!
I, er, just spoke with Phill Gatenby and he confirmed it was both Smiths and Morrissey locations in London, Manchester (updated) and Newport Pagnell!

Jukebox Jury

haha, great :)

I think you're a very modest bloke, Jukebox :)

Honestly Alma! What are you like?!

Organised coach trips now is it?! Next you'll be wanting Moz themed Bingo darling... maybe at the next gig I'll push you along in your wheelchair with a nice tartan blanket over your knees!

Morrisseys London eh? Hope you've remembered to put Prada in there Jukebox!

xxx

Honestly Alma! What are you like?!

Organised coach trips now is it?! Next you'll be wanting Moz themed Bingo darling... maybe at the next gig I'll push you along in your wheelchair with a nice tartan blanket over your knees!

Morrisseys London eh? Hope you've remembered to put Prada in there Jukebox!

xxx

I will be asking the driver to put his foot down as we pass Prada...if you disembark things could get expensive...and Mr Pin will bloody kill me!

Oh.....and HAPPY BIRTHDAY darling!....you can borrow my tartan blanket anytime!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom