Paul Morrissey can't sing....

wow - I wanna see this, maybe I can find it on you tube.
she sounds extremely cool - no wonder she's morrissey's best friend !

there's nothing on you-tube :(
i tried
i'm a big Ludus fan. they're amazing.
i wish i could find, at least, some pictures of that!

wow - I wanna see this, maybe I can find it on you tube.
she sounds extremely cool - no wonder she's morrissey's best friend !

That Hacienda gig was indeed filmed by Factory Ikon, but I don't believe that the video has ever seen the light of day. Although there are a few photos (or screenstills?) from the gig in her monograph.

I might scan them these days, together with Morrissey's naughty postcard and a few other things maybe. :) I don't have a scanner, but I could have it scanned at a computer centre.

Even though The Smiths first album is my total favourite, just compare the guy who sings "Miserable Lie" to the one singing "I'll Never Be anybody's Hero Now"....He has come on so many leaps and bounds.

That Hacienda gig was indeed filmed by Factory Ikon, but I don't believe that the video has ever seen the light of day. Although there are a few photos (or screenstills?) from the gig in her monograph.

I might scan them these days, together with Morrissey's naughty postcard and a few other things maybe. :) I don't have a scanner, but I could have it scanned at a computer centre.

if you did that, i'd forever be grateful, if that means anything to you! please do it! Ludus stuff is SO difficult to find.

Back
Top Bottom