People of Walmart.. fun fun

Show me how, fearless leader. I will do whatever you say. :lbf:

104.jpg

Oh yeah, there's real individuality there. :D
if i've got to show you, it affirms your stupidity, and incapacity to think for yourself.

go and play 'the sims' yeah?

there's not much difference in your cosseted fantasy world, you, young fellow, are in for one hell of a shock, when you realise other people's opinions are as valid, if not more than yours.

104.jpg

Oh yeah, there's real individuality there. :D[/QUOTE]

No. Thats not individuality, it's called having something physically wrong with you...or maybe they sat on a muddy bench while waiting for a bus...shit happens. We aren't all perfect...but making fun of someone who could possibly have something physically wrong makes you sound like a real sound guy. goodbye.

if i've got to show you, it affirms your stupidity, and incapacity to think for yourself.

Oh my god, you're absolutely right. How did I get on in life before you first posted here? :rolleyes:

there's not much difference in your cosseted fantasy world, you, young fellow, are in for one hell of a shock, when you realise other people's opinions are as valid, if not more than yours.

Oh, indeed, sir. I'll remember to shit my pants the next time I even THINK about going out in public -- after all, it is a valid opinion that I have not yet thought of and perhaps it could extract me out of my fantasy world of 'hygiene'. Whatever was I thinking! :o

No. Thats not individuality, it's called having something physically wrong with you...or maybe they sat on a muddy bench while waiting for a bus...shit happens. We aren't all perfect...but making fun of someone who could possibly have something physically wrong makes you sound like a real sound guy. goodbye.

83.jpg

I'd like to hear your opinion on this young lady :rolleyes: Does she have something wrong with her? Of course not. It's just an opinion, right?

Last edited:
Do you not have anything better to do than to take the piss out of people brave enough to look different? Wal Mart shoppers beware... self righteous assholes dont like individuality...Read a book, do something creative, learn the difference between 'red neck' and 'hick', do something for christ (or Morrissey's):crazy: sake...cause it is hard enough when you BELONG here...whatever the hell that means...:crazy:

TBH half the website seems to be mocking fat people which I don't agree with or find funny, but the rest of em are just a little bit crazy. The bloke with the tits shouldn't have been up there, though. There are medical conditions that lead to that. And if not, whatever, yay for bizarre gender identities.

Ericssey, how the hell is anyone's opinion more or less valid then another person's? :rolleyes: And here you were being so holier than thou and anti-bigotry.

The Jools Holland badinage is in my 'signature' so, it's in every 'post' I make on this 'forum'. It's there because I 'like' it. It sums up Morrissey's 'uncompormising' approach to the 'music business'.

#I thought that if you had an acoustic guitar then it meant that you were a protest singer... Oh I can smile about it now :) #

Dave
yeah, i know. which makes it even more pathetic.

'we are all of us down the drain, but some of us are staring at the gutter'

bitch amongst yourselves for a while, i'm going down the pub, the one that saps your body?

amen.

83.jpg

I'd like to hear your opinion on this young lady :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Not that you're patronizing or anything, 'old git', but I don't find that funny at all. It's racist, but it's not like we don't see confederate flags everywhere anyway. Unfortunately freedom of speech allows this to go on, no my fault. But, why spend all day talking about it? If you actually saw that woman in Wal Mart would you honestly walk up to her and tell her that her hoody offended you? I highly doubt. Are you grasping at straws, or what here? Go watch American Idol and have a laugh at that...seems to be the sort of person you are.

Not that you're patronizing or anything, 'old git', but I don't find that funny at all. It's racist, but it's not like we don't see confederate flags everywhere anyway. Unfortunately freedom of speech allows this to go on, no my fault. But, why spend all day talking about it? If you actually saw that woman in Wal Mart would you honestly walk up to her and tell her that her hoody offended you? I highly doubt. Are you grasping at straws, or what here? Go watch American Idol and have a laugh at that...seems to be the sort of person you are.

Indeed, we should ban all freedom of speech! :lbf:

'the sort of person I am'
Isn't that stereotyping someone? Yknow, kind of like stereotyping people who shop at WalMart as being socially inept? :D

:popcorn:

Isn't that stereotyping someone? Yknow, kind of like stereotyping people who shop at WalMart as being socially inept? :D

the swastika is going to banned in this country. it's more than offensive. nazi's inverted it from a buddhist symbol.
'freedom of speech'?
hilarious pictures of a woman in wal mart that 'looks' likes she's shat herself.
ha, ha, f***ing ha.

try taking the 1'st. see what happens. you're a gutless prick, and you won't back down, despite the fact you've made a complete fool of yourself.

Not that you took that one line out of context or anything...Unfortunately freedom of speech allows people to prance about in racist uniforms. It doesn't do anyone any good, it basically just contributes to hate crimes. But, hey if you want to go there let's support Nazis marching through Jewish neighbors..that happened..legally. I never said let's ban freedom of speech, I said unfortunatley there is no way to stop people who want to cause others harm for no valid reason.

I never said you were stereotyping people who shop at Wal Mart. I said you were taking the piss out of people who were brave enough to leave the house dressed how they want. Then I added in the bit about the woman (with the unknown brown substance on the back of her pants) possibly being physically ill. There is every chance the woman in the Nazi hoody got the shit beat out of her in the parking lot...neither of us know, but I don't see how it works out in your defense? You are still sitting around and laughing at people cause they don't give a shit how they look in a Wal mart...and why should they?

And, yes, I am stereotyping you. Never said I was perfect, or all accepting...but if you're going to sit around and laugh at picture because you think some person has shit themselves, then I don't really care what you think of me.

the swastika is going to banned in this country. it's more than offensive. nazi's inverted it from a buddhist symbol.
'freedom of speech'?
hilarious pictures of a woman in wal mart that 'looks' likes she's shat herself.
ha, ha, f***ing ha.

try taking the 1'st. see what happens. you're a gutless prick, and you won't back down, despite the fact you've made a complete fool of yourself.

Lolwut-verbose.jpg

:laughing:
I never said you were stereotyping people who shop at Wal Mart. I said you were taking the piss out of people who were brave enough to leave the house dressed how they want. Then I added in the bit about the woman (with the unknown brown substance on the back of her pants) possibly being physically ill. There is every chance the woman in the Nazi hoody got the shit beat out of her in the parking lot...neither of us know, but I don't see how it works out in your defense? You are still sitting around and laughing at people cause they don't give a shit how they look in a Wal mart...and why should they?

69.jpg

And, yes, I am stereotyping you. Never said I was perfect, or all accepting...but if you're going to sit around and laugh at picture because you think some person has shit themselves, then I don't really care what you think of me.

But clearly YOU care what you think of ME. That's what I'm currently laughing about.

67.jpg

Last edited:
But clearly YOU care what you think of ME. That's what I'm currently laughing about.

Actually the original post wasn't even directed at you. You just seem to be the only one willing to defend it. It's boring now and I actually do have better things to do.

So, Ill tell you what...I'll pretend to walk away and lick my wounds and you can smile and pretend like you've accomplished something, good deal?

:thumb:

Actually the original post wasn't even directed at you. You just seem to be the only one willing to defend it. It's boring now and I actually do have better things to do.

...but it WAS directed at me, as you quoted my post specifically and reprimanded me for making fun of someone who doesn't have a medical problem and just shat themselves and went to WalMart..:crazy:
You're a wonky one :lbf:

So, Ill tell you what...I'll pretend to walk away and lick my wounds and you can smile and pretend like you've accomplished something, good deal?

:thumb:

*shrugs* Whatever you'd like. I liked talking to you but if you want to go off and be boring then far be it from me to disappoint you :p

I'm glad we had this chat. It FINALLY made me realize what a closed-minded twat I am :rolleyes:
Off to shit my pants am I! :D

:laughing:

69.jpg

67.jpg
how did you get on in life before...blah, blah, blah.
what exactly is 'getting on in life'? i think we're talking $$$$$ here, rather than anything else.

a woman with long fingernails HOLY SHIT!
a fat woman who looks like she's shit herself! 'ARF. 'ARF. 'ARF.
a very misinformed woman wearing a swastika. NO COMMENT.

and they're all women.

f*** off, you've obviously got such deeply hidden insecurities, maybe someone will take the piss out of you eventually.

now go cry on mommy's shoulder, and ask for cookies and warm milk.

what exactly is 'getting on in life'? i think we're talking $$$$$ here, rather than anything else.

:crazy:
Christ knows what you're on about. This must be about the 68th time you've hijacked this thread with unrelated nonsense.

troll-2.gif

a woman with long fingernails HOLY SHIT!
a fat woman who looks like she's shit herself! 'ARF. 'ARF. 'ARF.
a very misinformed woman wearing a swastika. NO COMMENT.

and they're all women.

:crazy:
You have something against women?

f*** off, you've obviously got such deeply hidden insecurities, maybe someone will take the piss out of you eventually.

Maybe :rolleyes: But more than likely, you'll just get banned from this forum :o

now go cry on mommy's shoulder, and ask for cookies and warm milk.

What, now you're anti-cookie? Do you like kicking puppies too? :tears: Evil, evil man!
:p

'morrissey's uncompromising approach to the music business?

he had it all mapped out mate. he has to compromise. early footage of the morrissey and marr, proves it.
if he didn't compromise, his career would have gone completely to shit.
steven street's production of 'viva hate' was great.
it just didn't live up to the 'fans' expectations.
basically, visconti revived his career with 'ringleader of the tormentors'.
he broke the u.s. market. he was sorted.

i wish that kid would get the message YEAH, YOU, and just quit.

if you remenber salford in the 70's, i'm assuming you're british.
hatful of hollow got me through a really bad period of my life, but if you ARE british, how many people do you know called hector? it's a west side californian
name, usually blokes from peurto rican gangs.

i am now going to a gig, because i'm old enough to buy alcohol, and i don't want to sound like a smart arse, but i am involved in the the music 'business', and i don't like it much.

'stretch out and wait.....................'

Back
Top Bottom