Peter Hook: "I am an object of hate on the Morrissey fan club site"

Peter Hook on "Morrissey"-Q&A-Substance: Inside New Order-book tour-JCCSF-Feb 4, 2017-Joy Division - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there anywhere we can hear this music of yours? Soundcloud maybe??
I've literally never heard you say anything good about another artist or band apart from Morrissey, so I'm assuming your own music must be fantastic....no?

I mix all my music onto magnetic wire (best fidelity to my ears!), so you would need a wire player to hear my stuff, and trust me it's total crap, but you may like it, here's a clip of me singing...

I mix all my music onto magnetic wire (best fidelity to my ears!), so you would need a wire player to hear my stuff, and trust me it's total crap, but you may like it, here's a clip of me singing...

Bloody brilliant Ketamine! :D
It wouldn't surprise me if it turned up as a fragment on Low in High-School. He did that kind of thing before! Innit? :thumb:

New Order are playing The Hollywood Bowl the month before Moz...
Goldfrapp supporting.
Regards,
FWD.

Beautiful, K-Ket-Kitty! Just beautiful!! The dulcet and melodious sounds of such a sweet, heavenly little angel, that you are!

...it sounded like, maybe you were singing while being strung up by your little wings? Or was it your audition song? In any case, I loved it! Superb!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom