Please Read this before enter sub-forum: The Pigsty

Re: Sub-forum: The Pigsty

The only possible point to that sub-forum would be as a good way of rounding up all the parasites, then banning the lot in one go. Otherwise; it's just giving them carte blanche to insult others with no right to reply. If that's considered a 'solution' I'm glad no one on here is in charge of anything more dangerous than an internet connection and presumably, a very dull social life.

I think there is a difference: you have a possibility to chose - if you go there, be prepared to be insulted, because that's what the place is about.

I think there is a difference: you have a possibility to chose - if you go there, be prepared to be insulted, because that's what the place is about.

But you don't have to post in there to be insulted. You could not even post in there and be harrassed, and if you are harrassed you can't report it. That doesn't seem right.

Thing is when these Trolls get no reply cause the people they are trolling are not going there they will just start in the main forum again just to get some attention they lacked as kids.

Sorry but as much as I like the idea pf this I dont think it will work with the type of people on here using it.

Thing is when these Trolls get no reply cause the people they are trolling are not going there they will just start in the main forum again just to get some attention they lacked as kids.

Sorry but as much as I like the idea pf this I dont think it will work with the type of people on here using it.

and what type of people are using it exactly?

if people take it here they will be banned.

But you don't have to post in there to be insulted. You could not even post in there and be harrassed, and if you are harrassed you can't report it. That doesn't seem right.

Actually that's a valid point, and I've been thinking about it myself. Let the mods answer it.

Do they not already? Cause if so it didnt and dosent stop them

pigsty is brand new... It is going to take time to clear out the rest of the forums.

Godlovesugly can tell you about it when his banning for trolling Mary in this thread expires.

so far in this thread, luvm has made blanket statements that everyone posting in the subforum is pathetic, an idiot, and a parasite. if that's not an example of trolling or baiting, i don't know what is.

Harrassment in the pigsty is the same as harrassment in the chat. We don't moderate it. If something happens in either place it happens. While you are not offered the ability to report you can retort.

I personally don't bother going in there so if I'm being harrassed and don't know about it I am not really being harrassed. I'm being talked about. I really don't care.

Last edited:

So, the question remains: if someone doesn't post in the Pigsty but is harrassed or insulted in there, what shall that person do?

Sorry, I've just read bored's reply.

pigsty is brand new... It is going to take time to clear out the rest of the forums.

Godlovesugly can tell you about it when his banning for trolling Mary in this thread expires.

My point is though it never stopped them before and when people dont go in there it will probably venture back into the rest.

Suppose it gives the rest of the forum a break for a wee while ;)

everyone is adjusting so that is why glu was given a timeout instead of a ban.

I do agree that Mary is creating an imbalance. She isn't targetting her comment but she offfers no way for people to respond so I am going to ask that those things stop even though I don't think she is trying to bait people.

As David said adjustments will be made as needed.

Harrassment in the pigsty is the same as harrassment in the chat. We don't moderate it. If something happens in either place it happens. While you are not offered the ability to report you can retort.

I personally don't bother going in there so if I'm being harrassed and don't know about it I am not really being harrassed. I'm being talked about. I really don't care.

what about if you don't go in there, yet someone posts something about your fanny and you can see it at the top of the page whether you want to or not; yet you can't reply and can't report it.
What then, I'd love to know.

Tags
debating whether 2 return don't bother kewpiesonignore
Back
Top Bottom