Poll: I want to know if you like me or not

C

ChiII

All of you people know that I come here just to impress, as most Morrissey fans do, and I think I've done a pretty good job at it. But I really want to know if I have impressed you enough for you to like me. Let's face it, peeps, I need attention and here is where I get most of it. My long term goal is to one day become British and speak the English language with a British language and say "bloody" all the time. My short term goal is to become friends with Mr. Improper. Have many of you guys noticed how much I've been kissing ass to Mr. Improper? I hope he notices because I really want him to LURVE me. See, there I go again, using British words to impress you. I read a lot of British novels and watch BBC whenever I have time to catch up on British terms faster, that way when I'm having a conversation with my friends...Do I have any friends? Hmmm... Well, anyway, when I'm having a conversation with friends or communicating with the rest of you posers online, I'll be able to impress you with my new vernacular.

Cheers,

MiNdY xoxoxo

For now,you're ok...but you're on a short leash...a very short one....Impress me,dont bore me........thats all i ask.

Ill make you a deal.......you continue to "impress" us(meaning no f***in commentary/book reports/etc

Congratulations. You are officially the worst Mindy impersonator yet.

But keep trying. Maybe you'll improve. Oh and do your homework. Seriously, are you retarded? I've mentioned that I don't have TV, like, a gazillion times on this board. Oh and all English majors read a lot of British novels. It's kind of a requirement at most universities.

Well it can't have been that bad.

It seems to have convinced Mr Improper, and he's nobody's fool.

Re: Well it can't have been that bad.

Didnt convince me at all. Like i said...if she contributes to the f***in board and doesnt give us a book report/commentary for hours on end in her posts,I may MAY be nice to her,but that doesnt mean i like her.Itll take a lot more to Impress me and be friends with me.

Uh, yeah it was.

That's supposed to be a joke, right? Mr. Improper has conversed with many of my imposters. Including ones with names alone that were dead giveaways that they were fakes. I think he probably does it more to try to annoy me than anything. I certainly don't think he thinks I'd really call myself a poser and tell him I'm in love with him.

Re: Uh, yeah it was.

Mindy,as i said,if you stop with the f***in book reports and commentary,you seem to have chilled a bit on things...I havent,but thats just how i am..deal with it and move on,or dont....simple as that...But really,If you want to befriend me,impress the hell out of me,then ill respect you and want to talk to you. respect is not something given,its earned. Remember that!!!!!

I'm writing this to say, in a gentle way...

Mr. Improper, I have no desire to make friends with you. That's merely the fantasy of my secret abhorrer. I have no problem being civil to you if you are civil to me in return. If you're not civil to me, I'll respond in kind. You know that. I will continue to write "book reports" when the spirit moves me. And hey, you stole my line about respect. That's what I always tell people when they tell me I have to respect my elders, even if my elders happen to be f***ing morons. I treat everyone with respect on a very basic level, but beyond that, they've got to earn it.

Opinionated as ever,

Mindy

Re: I'm writing this to say, in a gentle way...

Good,then its settled

Chill you are a f***ing c***

The rest of us posers? And yet you are the biggest poser of all, what a stupid f***ing question to ask you moron, whether we like you. Most us wish you were dead. You think so much of yourself. You think you are all that, your ego is so inflated, but you are just a fat, low down dirty c***, who looks up everything on the internet. I'd love to kick you in the face. BBC Pond Scum! Everytime I think you have toned your attitude down, your monstrosity of an ego flares its fat ugly head again. You are so sad that you need to get attention here, rather than going out and getting it in the real world. I hope a piano falls on your head.

Thanks for showing the entire board (once again) what a complete and utter moron you are.

Hello? Did you not notice the rest of this thread where the original poster is outed as an impersonator? I have a word for people like you (and it ain't one I stole from the Brits either): jackass.

You really are too stupid to live. Please put yourself out of your misery. Or at least learn to read.

Thanks for be a liar in addition to a c***.

No you wrote that and tried to pin it on an imposter that you conjured up!!

I'm going to kill you Penelope, you can't even spell your own name!!

How Sweet

Thanks. Even though I did not make a death threat, I guess we are even. By the way, Hugh from London, Silver Shadow, Long Time Poster from Snowdonia, and all the other twats I have forgotten, includng that British chap who knows all about Chicago (really an American), say hi.

Mr. Improper Must READ

> For now,you're ok...but you're on a short leash...a very short
> one....Impress me,dont bore me........thats all i ask.

Shut the f*** up you stupid shit bomber!
Yoshinoya, like your breath, smells like shit! And, like your mom, it tastes like shit too! ahahahahahahahahah

f*** Off From All Of Us, Chill.

You are so stupid that you actually thought, and wrote, that everyone that hated you was older and British. I was all these f***s. And I am an 18 year old American, mall rat, you dunce. I am a senior in high school.

Improper, I know for a fact that CHILL is "The Walk."

Chill wrote this post!