Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

the Skinny McMuffin Taliban trolls here would rather Moz have as fans:

like that nutter Ukrainian dude who runs a greek restaurant somwhere in Germany :censored:
huge Igor type of dude with bald dome and big black bags under the eyeballs.
not only that he is a 'band' with a couple of Ottos, and make Cramp/Stones music
which they perform only in the restaurant for the unsuspecting patrons👨‍🦯
you are trying to choke on the dumb gyro when suddenly out of the kitchen
the ADDAMS Family jump out singing Baby Let Me Drive Your Car or some
similar stupid song🪖

:hammer:
ugh, the horror!!!! :eek::lbf:

the Skinny McMuffin Taliban trolls here would rather Moz have as fans:

like that nutter Ukrainian dude who runs a greek restaurant somwhere in Germany :censored:
huge Igor type of dude with bald dome and big black bags under the eyeballs.
not only that he is a 'band' with a couple of Ottos, and make Cramp/Stones music
which they perform only in the restaurant for the unsuspecting patrons👨‍🦯
you are trying to choke on the dumb gyro when suddenly out of the kitchen
the ADDAMS Family jump out singing Baby Let Me Drive Your Car or some
similar stupid song🪖

Have you been lurking in Grandmaww s medication cabinet again? 🛸🛸🛸🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️

You were spoken to about this last night...🔄🔄🔄

Have you been lurking in Grandmaww s medication cabinet again? 🛸🛸🛸🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️

You were spoken to about this last night...🔄🔄🔄
This last post of Vegans is probably the one that makes the most sense out of all of them. Most I can't understand at all, this one I at least got a meaning of the sentences :rofl:

The only time I'm not the tiniest bit nervous about the red numbers by the bell is when I see that the notification is from rifke or someone I don't know just replyin to the thread

Not a particularly big fan of football but the amount of photographers in Alderley Edge this morning hoping to get a photo of Ronaldo is crazy.

:rolleyes:
FC will you be attending the meet n greet in ghetto attire?:)
with the combat boots with holes in the toe?:(

Well actually I do....
LH has decided to leave solo because of Rifkie and her games...

It’s a sad day on solo when LH leaves

And Rifkie remains ...and we’re stuck with her and all her idiot chums..and personas ..

One thing about LH she has common sense and was brutally honest ...
I know nothing about it, but if you are independent, open minded, honest and creative, you will be attacked at Solo for speaking your mind. Never mind that the artist we all follow has those same attributes. That means good people will go elsewhere naturally.

oh im good, yep. glad to see you're still around! did you have fun at your sisters?
Yea I guess
I do like my house though

Aaaaaaand suddenly I need to watch all the movies with Sylvester Stallone from the 70/80s, cuz they watched Cobra and Over the Top and :love: (kin'a hansome…:sweat::ahhh:)

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom