Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I went to Dollar General and I could hear this woman talking in the next aisle. She was complaining about the last time she had been there and how one of the clerks had treated her and how she was prepared to handle it this time. She says 'If it happens again I'm going to act ghetto. If they're going to act ghetto with me, I'll act ghetto with them." Her friend was trying to tell her to "be cool, be cool," but she was getting herself all worked up and continued her rant. You could hear her in half the store probably. Anyway, she says "Matter of fact. I won't act ghetto, I'll be ghetto. There won't be any acting."

I thought that was a great line. Of course I wound up in line behind her and got to see the whole thing which turned out to be her trying to buy a washcloth that didn't have a price tag and the clerk couldn't sell it to her based just on what she said the price was. They involved two other clerks in it until finally one went and found one with a tag to scan.

Still, whatever you're going to do, don't act it, be it.

I went to Dollar General and I could hear this woman talking in the next aisle. She was complaining about the last time she had been there and how one of the clerks had treated her and how she was prepared to handle it this time. She says 'If it happens again I'm going to act ghetto. If they're going to act ghetto with me, I'll act ghetto with them." Her friend was trying to tell her to "be cool, be cool," but she was getting herself all worked up and continued her rant. You could hear her in half the store probably. Anyway, she says "Matter of fact. I won't act ghetto, I'll be ghetto. There won't be any acting."

I thought that was a great line. Of course I wound up in line behind her and got to see the whole thing which turned out to be her trying to buy a washcloth that didn't have a price tag and the clerk couldn't sell it to her based just on what she said the price was. They involved two other clerks in it until finally one went and found one with a tag to scan.

Nine times out of ten I will choose the wrong line in a supermarket.
Weather it’s people calling their boyfriends as they have no cash, to people dropping yoghurts all over the place.
And my big bug bear is the squawking bratt, screaming the place down...
They should be put out by security

you probably thought that sounded clever as a slogan because it reminded you of something which in your failure to remember it's source you imagined to be something much more profound than the rocky horror picture show. as always dave you give yourself away.

I went to the dentist today for a cleaning and got the same report that I always do: perfect gums and perfect teeth that are “not prone to decay,” meaning that my enamel is so strong that it’s nearly impossible for me to get a cavity. Incredible.

I went to the dentist today for a cleaning and got the same report that I always do: perfect gums and perfect teeth that are “not prone to decay,” meaning that my enamel is so strong that it’s nearly impossible for me to get a cavity. Incredible.
we Wouldn’t have expected anything else....😤😤

Hopefully that’s me done at the dentist for a while....
That said I can feel them getting sensitive with hot and cold things but that’s just an age thing I suppose...

Been working on Fawn and got the impulse to paint in some orange. I've envied people who can make realistic paintings, but it's interesting not knowing what I'm doing. Still in progress.
20211022_014453.jpg

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom