Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I spent ages getting all of the stuff into The University of Manchester yesterday (work reference and such) only to be told today that i have been accepted and i shall recieve my letter in the post in a day or two.......BUT i can't start till May 2008. I am a tad upset i was looking forward to starting in September, but i know it's the best thing for me, as i have two holidays to go on and if i started in September i would miss valuable study time. Plus my boss at the local hospital will have plenty of time to find a replacement for me. I am just so impatient, i guess i should still be happy about it, it's just 9 months is a long way off.
it'll fly! Believe me, it will. This way you'll be starting your course with a bit of cash and also feeling relaxed from your hols.

it'll fly! Believe me, it will. This way you'll be starting your course with a bit of cash and also feeling relaxed from your hols.

I know, i know, i'm just impatient......i have no virtues. :D

right, I have to go again! Bye all!

bye darling xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm thinking today is my 33rd birthday and I have done nothing with my life and will continue to spend the rest of my days reading too many books and listening to defunct 80s bands.

Oh, woe is me. etc.

I'm thinking today is my 33rd birthday and I have done nothing with my life and will continue to spend the rest of my days reading too many books and listening to defunct 80s bands.

Oh, woe is me. etc.

I strive to be you! I never read!

i'm thinking i hate airports, the battery on my phone has died and i'm rubbish at planning things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

for the most part...... people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and machines. shite.

f*** it, i'm off

and machines. shite.

fk it, i'm off

and machines. s h i t e.

fk it, i'm off

and machines. rubbish.

fk it, i'm off

AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

bastards

i'm thinking i hate airports, the battery on my phone has died and i'm rubbish at planning things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Poor baby. You're not rubbish, it's everyone else.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom