Read this NOW!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP and you know it
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP and you know it

If these so callede "anti war" people now are still or will be still singing this song of "peace,not war" after the latest that Iraq has said. The Iraq f***s said they vowed more suicide attacks on the U.S.???? and you think it's wrong for the U.S. to bomb these dumb f***s????? you should be f***ing shot. That just proves that somehow they have no problems carrying out such evil attacks.

Now then,I know some of you think we americans are pieces of shit for bombing them,but ask yourselves this question before you go spouting off: when was the last time we took two planes and slammed them into anything anywhere in the world???? Iraq people,pakistani people, are all sick vile pieces of scum. If the u.s. Or ANY of our allied countries should have to encounter attacks of this nature,I say bomb the f*** out of them. Dont give me this jihad or allah shit either. You're sick f***s who start wars just as much as anyone else.

I should drive down to l.A. and see how many of these f***in "protesters" are left after this little Iraq saying. Now,if they still want to protest after that was said. Send these f***s to my place in corona,Ill be happy to straighten them right the f*** out and send them to iraq or pakistan and see how much better off they'd be. They'd be suckin our cocks to get them out of there.

> If these so callede "anti war" people now are still or will be
> still singing this song of "peace,not war" after the latest that
> Iraq has said. The Iraq f***s said they vowed more suicide attacks on the
> U.S.???? and you think it's wrong for the U.S. to bomb these dumb
> f***s????? you should be f***ing shot. That just proves that somehow they
> have no problems carrying out such evil attacks.

> Now then,I know some of you think we americans are pieces of shit for
> bombing them,but ask yourselves this question before you go spouting off:
> when was the last time we took two planes and slammed them into anything
> anywhere in the world???? Iraq people,pakistani people, are all sick vile
> pieces of scum. If the u.s. Or ANY of our allied countries should have to
> encounter attacks of this nature,I say bomb the f*** out of them. Dont
> give me this jihad or allah shit either. You're sick f***s who start wars
> just as much as anyone else.

> I should drive down to l.A. and see how many of these f***in
> "protesters" are left after this little Iraq saying. Now,if they
> still want to protest after that was said. Send these f***s to my place in
> corona,Ill be happy to straighten them right the f*** out and send them to
> iraq or pakistan and see how much better off they'd be. They'd be suckin
> our cocks to get them out of there.

I saw a little blurb on the tv just a few moments ago. The US soldiers have something else to worry about. Some iraqi soldiers have been surrendering, not uncommon for war, except these Republican guard f***s keep shooting them in the back when they drop whatever weapon they have. Now something tells me that when you shoot a person in the back you are not much better than a animal. I say bomb the f*** out of them, air drop all these bleeding heart assholes into iraq and use them for cannon fodder. We could send them up ahead in front of the soldiers so they can take all the fire, and after the body's pile up, we can make little hills out of them so we have a nice position to fight from.