Regional Tickets/Box Office tickets

• Thread starter I have forgiven e-bay
  • Start date
I

I have forgiven e-bay

I have spoken with 3 management officials personally (ie face to face ) re the morrissey ticket plans and all 3 said they will have a SIGNIFICANT ALLOCATION TO SELL VIA THERE BOX OFFICE AT THEIR BOX OFFICE OPENING TIMES (please note some box offices at venues dont open until 10am) ALSO THAT THEY WILL HAVE A FAIR ALLOCATION OF PRIME TICKETS...STALLS FRONT ROWS ETC.

I was led to believe that when u call the box offices you will be told either none will be available to box office/venue visitors as they will all have been sold on the phone/internet OR the tickets available will be upper tier and side tickets...the box office staff are being told to say this to callers as they dont want to be inundated with 1,000 visitors and a near riot on friday morning.

Also if a significant ticket allocation is available at the box office , less will be available on the net so the promoters can again say "Morrissey sold out in 20 mins on the internet" ..to promote interest ahead of album launch and sales(which is where they make the real money!)

Your best bet is defo to go to the venue itself ! Yes, you'll only get tickets for one venue ..but one's better than spending 10 days moaning about ebay!

With only about 40,000 tickets available in total people are under the false impression it will be easier to get tickets then for London ...it will almost certainly be harder! (dont forget Move festival..one gig had about 40,000 there).
GOOD LUCK

Move festival had around 15'000 on the Morrissey day and you could get tickets for a fiver outside. The numbers included people who bought 4 day tickests who were not Morrissey fans. There was only standing on less than half the pitch not the full ground like for R.E.M.

So reading these messages you don't think the demand will be that big? I'd be very suprised as Moz is still a big draw

> I didnt say there woouldnt be a bidg demand there will be ..touts will be going mad to buy them....what im saying is yourr best bet to guarantee tickets is to go and queue at the venue ...

Move had significantly more than 15,000. By the time Morrissey was on stage the place was near full. I saw Bowie at the first Move, who supposedly sold out, and it didn't look that different to me.

Back
Top Bottom