Relationship Deal Breakers...

Basically anyone like me - massive deal breaker.

Someone who takes pleasure in being cruel.

12722656565_2be9a523fe_o.png

Unkempt bush, especially in summer.

That shit is rank. There's nothing worse than going through all the wining and dining, the getting to know you dates, the amorous chit-chat, the slow seduction, and then just when you finally think you have reached the Promised Land and managed to get her pants off, you find yourself looking at Chewbacca's face.

"Errr. Sorry, love. You know what? I've changed my mind." :(

That shit is rank. There's nothing worse than going through all the wining and dining, the getting to know you dates, the amorous chit-chat, the slow seduction, and then just when you finally think you have reached the Promised Land and managed to get her pants off, you find yourself looking at Chewbacca's face.

"Errr. Sorry, love. You know what? I've changed my mind." :(

Ever hear of interviewing prospective lovers before getting naked? Cut or uncut, for the guys? Landing strip (no strip) or Amazon rainforest, for that gals?

Ever hear of interviewing prospective lovers before getting naked? Cut or uncut, for the guys? Landing strip (no strip) or Amazon rainforest, for that gals?

"So, how hairy is your beaver?" is quite a tough question to slip to a prospective partner, I find. But yes, it would be handy to know in advance. Is there a subtle, diplomatic way of asking?

"So, how hairy is your beaver?" is quite a tough question to slip to a prospective partner, I find. But yes, it would be handy to know in advance. Is there a subtle, diplomatic way of asking?
I don't know, but if a woman has really long armpit hair then she is probably a jungle down there :straightface:

This should become a separate thread! I have never met a hairy woman in my life and you'd think up here in cold damp Wales that all the women would have a bit of hair :p

Last edited by a moderator:
This should become a separate thread! I have never met a hairy woman in my life and you'd up here in cold damp Wales that all the women would have a bit of hair :p

Well, as stereotypes go :rolleyes: I'd say degree of shavedness goes down as you leave the USA-Canada-UK triangle :eek:
but I can only speak from anecdotal evidence :straightface: OK, I'll say no more in this thread about this not very important subject :thumb:

Maybe it is just me, my generation, or my age speaking here... but I generally want to be comfortable enough with someone whereby such a discussion would be appropriate and natural before sleeping with them. I like to find out about their sexual history as well. Where have they been? Have they ever had an STD? Do they have one now? It's called smart shopping. Do your homework first. If you don't feel comfortable asking such questions, how comfortable are you then communicating your likes/desires in bed?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know, but if a woman has really long armpit hair then she is probably a jungle down there :straightface:

:sick:

343_1crow_feet_8x10_lighten_bg_copy.jpg

I bet you'd like this video. :love:

http://www.wimp.com/ravenhelp/

Sweet.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
''Tis some visitor,' I muttered, `tapping at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'

Sweet.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
''Tis some visitor,' I muttered, `tapping at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'

Did you know?

4c3b303b4cf3fe97efea3df7b8a851c77a923506ddc8956138ed8fba9551419c.jpg

NFL getting all intellectual an' shit. :D Keeping this on topic not liking sports is a massive deal breaker.

Back
Top Bottom