Remember the Time Morrissey made a fun of Khan

I thought he'd hit on him!
Now this thread might be the start of something completely new in the Moz universe: Learning English With Morrissey

Dear eager pupils, please note the difference in meaning when Moz says the following:
"I'd hit him."
vs
"I'd hit on him."

Additionally, please note the pretty relevant difference when saying something like this:
"Khan? I'd hit him."
vs
"Khan? I'd hit it."

Exam question: What would you expect Moz to say? "I'd hit him" or "I'd hit it"? Is there a chance he might say both, and if so, why might that be the case? Please give reasons for your assertion.

i remember it,he said he spoke very fast,wasnt that big a deal at the time.

He didn't say that, he said - “London is debased. The Mayor of London tells us about ‘Neighborhood policin’ — what is ‘policin’? He tells us London is an ‘amazin’ city. What is ‘amazin’? This is the Mayor of London! And he cannot talk properly!”

He didn't say that, he said - “London is debased. The Mayor of London tells us about ‘Neighborhood policin’ — what is ‘policin’? He tells us London is an ‘amazin’ city. What is ‘amazin’? This is the Mayor of London! And he cannot talk properly!”

And thereby taking the piss out of millions of people, white, brown, black, male, female etc., up and down the country who speak just like Sadiq Khan does i.e like a normal person. I would've thought Morrissey would prefer more "normal" politicians who don't feel the need to speak with the Queen's English?

Has Mr Morrissey ever learned a foreign language, or is English the only language he's able to speak? If the latter (which is very likely), he might as well go fück himself, the uneducated yet pretentious and condescending prick he seems to be sometimes.

I would've thought Morrissey would prefer more "normal" politicians who don't feel the need to speak with the Queen's English?
"normal" to him = white and English. Just what he's like. Or rather what he wants to be like, the wannabe Englishman with not so English but Irish origins. Oops.

It's a matter of adhering to basic grammar and possessing the ability to speak clearly and enunciate. If you're an elected official, this should be a prerequisite. He's the f***ing mayor of London and he talks like a 7-11 franchise owner.

Judging by the OP's thread title, I can see why he feels Morrissey shouldn't mock people who can't master English.

Judging by the OP's thread title, I can see why he feels Morrissey shouldn't mock people who can't master English.
Judging by the OP's thread title, I can see he/she's able to speak more languages than you probably do.

Judging by the OP's thread title, I can see he/she's able to speak more languages than you probably do.
Really? How can you tell that?

Also; I live in North America. What language do I need besides English, which I speak impeccably? If I were ever to visit or move to a different country, I'd be sure to learn the language first...unlike the uncultured, lazy, disgusting, greedy, filthy, intellectually bereft scum that flood our borders.

Last edited:
Is the Wild Turkey the mayor of london?

Before you all settle in for another shit-stirring racist thread - he has mentioned accents before.

I don’t think I’ve ever really had a Manchester accent. The accent is really quite broad, whereas I’ve always had a very flat accent – there’s a soft lilt in there somewhere. But then you have to remember my background. My parents are from Dublin… (Morrissey, The Irish Times, November 1999)

Television still emits only the King’s English, which Manchester naturally dismembers by dropping any G that might be at the end of a word.
(Morrissey, Autobiography, 2013)

Before you all settle in for another shit-stirring racist thread - he has mentioned accents before.

I don’t think I’ve ever really had a Manchester accent. The accent is really quite broad, whereas I’ve always had a very flat accent – there’s a soft lilt in there somewhere. But then you have to remember my background. My parents are from Dublin… (Morrissey, The Irish Times, November 1999)

Television still emits only the King’s English, which Manchester naturally dismembers by dropping any G that might be at the end of a word.
(Morrissey, Autobiography, 2013)

The only person to mention the word racist in this thread is you.

Back
Top Bottom