Right Said Fred - which is their best single?

Favourite single by Right Said Fred?

• Sexy bum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hands up (for lovers)

• I'm a Celebrity

• Stick it out

• Wonderman

• Where do you go to my lovely?

• Stand up (for the champions)

• Total voters

Maurice E

Yeah, I know it's impossible to choose just one.
Multiple voting is allowed but please try (however hard) to just pick one or two (max).
Me? Well, can't quite decide between Sexy Bum and You're My Mate. But then again, Don't Talk Just Kiss is hard to beat plus what a great version of 'Where do you go to my lovely'.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's know it's impossible to choose just one.
Multiple voting is allowed but please try (however hard) to just pick one or two (max).
Me? Well, can't quite decide between Sexy Bum and You're My Mate. But then again, Don't Talk Just Kiss is hard to beat...

A poll is unnecessary.

Here is the answer:

Last edited by a moderator:
A poll is unnecessary.

Here is the answer:

Why is my video not coming up?

I have no problems posting pictures (this one, for example
64352.jpg
), but this video won't appear.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are these songs you list? I have not seen them in Woolies (RIP). I used to have their first (?) album when I was a kid, the best track was something about swans. I think you made all the other ones up.:D

How long until Johnny Hates Jazz get back together????

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2ZdmqNAYkmI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2ZdmqNAYkmI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

What are these songs you list? I have not seen them in Woolies (RIP). I used to have their first (?) album when I was a kid, the best track was something about swans. I think you made all the other ones up.:D

Shame on you MLE - such a poor knowledge of quality music!
Actually, in all fairness, I wasn't very familiar with the greater part of their oeuvre until very recently (thanks to Google and You Tube).
Some of their songs are v amusing. I'm A Celebrity, We are the Freds etc are sharply observed and extremely tongue in cheek. Morrissey would approve!
Seems like the Germans are particularly keen, having pretty much sustained their post-1991 career. They even got them to open the 2006 World Cup!

germans also love david hasselhoff, but only because he tore down the berlin wall with the power of his voice alone.

Back
Top Bottom